Latest version: 1.4.1 (2015-10-06)
- Implemented support for setting label when Label plugin is enabled
- Updated feedparser to 5.2.0
- Updated requests library to v2.7
- Change user agent used when fetching RSS feeds with requests library.
- Added option to ignore timestamps in RSS feeds.
- Added option to prefer magnet links over torrent links if both are available.
Current features in YaRSS2:
- RSS Feeds with individual update times.
- Cookie support
- Support for magnet links and enclosure tag.
- Sending emails on torrent(s) added, with the list of torrents in the message.
- Multiple (email message) notifications can be created and applied to different subscriptions.
- Search using regex, one field for inclusion and one for exclusion.
- When creating a subscription, you can see the list of the torrents on the RSS Feed, and also see which are matching the regex and which are not.
- "Move completed", "Download location" and other options like "Add Paused" options.
- Support for setting a label using the label plugin.
- Log window containing info on what is going on.
- It runs on the daemon, so it will work well in a daemon/thin client setup
Features that I hope to eventually find the time to implement
- Smart episodes filtering including history to avoid the same episodes being added multiple times.
- Command line client
- Better search, maybe a helper to create regex filters.
- No WebUI support!
- Expect to find bugs!
- Tested with Deluge 1.3.12, on Ubuntu 15.04, Windows 7, and daemon on FreeBSD 10.
Feel free to suggest features that you'd like to see implemented!
When updating to a new version of YaRSS2, remember to restart deluge (and the daemon if run separately).
How to install: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plug ... ingPlugins
Read this if you have daemon/thin client setup
Download: https://bitbucket.org/bendikro/deluge-yarss-plugin/downloads (Windows users need the download ending with py2.6.egg)
Wiki page: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins/YaRSS2
If you need something more advanced than YaRSS2, FlexGet is the best alternative.
YaRSS2 is the only alternative that can be administered through the GTK client, but if you aren't afraid of setting up everything manually (outside of Deluge) you should take a look.