[Request] [Blocklist] Multiple List Input Functionality

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ademca

[Request] [Blocklist] Multiple List Input Functionality

Post by ademca »

I apologize beforehand if this has been discussed before, or if a solution already exists. The search function on this forum was not helpful in finding a discussion on this topic.

I am curious to know if multiple list input functionality will be covered in the future for the blocklist plugin. In order to use multiple blocklists currently, the user has to manually (or via script for the technically inclined) collate blocklists, and feed the plugin with a single file or URL. There is no automagic way to input more than 1 list for those who are extra paranoid about their online privacy....

It would be nice to see this implemented.

Thanks for reading.
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: [Request] [Blocklist] Multiple List Input Functionality

Post by johnnyg »

As you said, you can manually merge multiple lists into one and import that; this is why this feature has never been implemented.

That said, I'm not opposed to implementing it as I can see that it makes life easier.
So feel free to create a ticket: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/newticket
ademca

Post by ademca »

Roger that. Ticket created: #1906
djsilver
New User
New User

Post by djsilver »

I made an account just to chime in that I would appreciate the ability to use multiple block lists. I saw that the ticket #1906 has has the milestone changed from "1.4.0 to Future" does that mean this will not happen any time soon?