[Plugin] MyScheduler (Forced Starting)

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
cristofaro
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Scheduler Forced Starting

Post by cristofaro »

So I was able to build the latest version of MyScheduler from the git code https://github.com/jamielennox/deluge-m ... its/master and it seems to work in Ubuntu Natty with Python 2.7 under Deluge 1.3.1 (at least I haven't had any bugs yet for about the last week now).

Is there any chance of getting a force start option in the WebUI Jamie? That would be so awesome :D
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Attached is python2.7 egg built from github code as mentioned in previous post
Attachments
MyScheduler-0.2.2-py2.7.egg
(24.87 KiB) Downloaded 1501 times
Beatnink

Cannot get MyScheduler to install

Post by Beatnink »

I'm running Deluge 1.3.1 on Linux Mint 11. I tried a couple of ways to add the MyScheduler plugin, but without success:
- used the [Install plugin] option under Preferences/Plugins
- copied the "MyScheduler-0.2.2-py2.6.egg" file to the usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/deluge/plugins

Nothing seems to happen though. The plugin is not added to the list and right clicking a file in the console does not give me a "force start" option.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Cannot get MyScheduler to install

Post by Cas »

Beatnink wrote:copied the "MyScheduler-0.2.2-py2.6.egg" file to the usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/deluge/plugins
http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... 10#p155189
Oscarius

Post by Oscarius »

caramel wrote:any chance this can be made to work in web-ui the force start tick box does not even show...

would be kinda handy i sometimes check torrent downloads from work and would like to be able to kick of those ones that have pause with only a few megs to go so they can finish off in peak time before i get home :-)
I'd like to voice my support for this idea. It would be very handy to be able to force start torrents from the WebUI.
jumentous
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] MyScheduler (Forced Starting)

Post by jumentous »

The github repo has had support for webui starting for a while, i don't use it much though to test it.

There was a few options and things i was hoping to add before a new version but if people test it and let me know it works i can package it.
RpiUser

Post by RpiUser »

Hi, im using deluged on a Raspbmc Build with client on a windows7 pc, i installed the egg successfully on the pc (had to rename the egg to "MyScheduler-0.2.2-py2.7.egg" to match the ver of python on my Raspberry Pi), the force start check box comes up when i right click on a torrent but it doesnt start? any ideas? im just learning linux in general since i got my Rpi and ive never used deluged before am i missing something?

**EDIT

Sorted it out, simply had to remove the default scheduler under plugins lol obviously conflicting :P
awesome plugin tho btw, an essential option i dont kno why it wasnt written into the existing scheduler!!

Thanks heaps :D :D
sparky3387

Post by sparky3387 »

I cannot get this to work, it seems to install fine but when I enable it nothing changes.

I got it to load in the web interface (but it still wouldnt work) on the headless server, but am wanting it to load on the windows client.

Its been a while since a post has anyone tried this lately, and has anyone found success. Im running 1.3.6 and Ive tried the egg above and compiling from git
Wezz
New User
New User

Post by Wezz »

Is it possible to force one torrent to bypass the scheduler? I tried the "force start" but the download speed was still capped. I guess force start only wakes up sleeping torrents in red schedule.
h3llrais3r

Post by h3llrais3r »

I've updated the plugin to be compatible with the latest deluge version (1.3.12)
Since jamielennox is not longer using this plugin, he has transferred the repo to me.
You can find the source code for this plugin from now on here https://github.com/h3llrais3r/deluge-myscheduler
Attachments
MyScheduler-0.3.0-py2.7.egg
New version
(29.83 KiB) Downloaded 696 times