Remember custom settings for labels when resuming

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
anonymous_user

Remember custom settings for labels when resuming

Post by anonymous_user »

EDIT: wrong board. mods please move to plugins section.

So I have a label for torrents from specific tracker.
I have "stop seeding at ratio: 1.0"

Because of rechecking bug where if I shutdown daemon before pausing all torrents, I have to pause all torrents before shutdown. Then when start deluged it auto resumes almost everything that was running before (there are a couple torrents that don't auto resume, I have no idea why, that's not this problem, and seems random).

My problem is that I have a torrent with a label. It has reached 1.0 ratio. But I select torrent, go into options, uncheck "stop seed ratio", hit apply, then resume (I want just this torrent with this label seeding past 1.0 ratio). So it's fine and starts seeding. But when I pause all torrents, restart computer, start deluged, it has the torrent paused and setting for "stop seed at ratio" checkmarked. Shouldn't it remember that I unchecked that option for this torrent? Automanaged is unchecked (I just checked it now to see if it makes difference next time I restart, but I don't think it does).

Simply put: have label with 1.0 ratio limit. have torrent with this label I want to keep seeding past 1.0 and want to keep label. So I uncheck "stop seeding at 1.0" for this specific torrent, hit apply, resume torrent to start seeding. But when I restart computer (or deluged daemon specifically), it resets torrent options back to label defaults. I don't want this.

Do options for all torrent labels get reset to label default everytime program restarted?

EDIT:
Might as well file another bug here:
I have 2 different labels. I only allow 1 download at a time globally. I download a torrent with 1 label, it's downloading, I start download (add torrent) from another label and it queues the torrent from other label and starts new torrent. It seems that 1 label has superiority over the other label, but I don't want this (should be options for it though). I want my torrent that is downloading to keep downloading, and the newly added torrent to be added to queue.
EDIT: from FAQ it seems I have to set auto manage for label settings for above 'bug'.
http://www.bugmenot.com