Re: New plugin: Categorise

Post by johnnyg »

ledzgio wrote:Am I right?
Yep.
ManofPeace

Re: [Plugin] Categorise

Post by ManofPeace »

I've a few questions.

Is it listed anywhere what file types are supported for audio, video, documents and data respectively?

I left the fields for audio, video, documents, and data directory blank.
Then I "disabled" categorise (unchecked enable box next to Categorise in the plugins menu) but it still moves files to /my/specified/directory/uncategorized
As defined in Downloads, torrents download to /my/specified/directory
I don't understand why the client's moving them to /uncategorized/ after.

I've also removed the categorise.conf and egg and it still does it.
kicks66

Post by kicks66 »

Is it possible to get this to work based on whether Deluge is downloading a Folder or File?

I want to set up some automatic actions depending on whether I download a folder containing multiple files, or a single file.
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

kicks66 wrote:Is it possible to get this to work based on whether Deluge is downloading a Folder or File?

I want to set up some automatic actions depending on whether I download a folder containing multiple files, or a single file.
Yes it should be possible, just explain me better what you need.

bye
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

Hello folks,

I'd like to start working again on the Categorise plugin, cause deluge has changed during the last year and I'd like to check the entire code to improve compatibility and add some new feature.

Have you guys any suggestion on how to improve the plugin and/or add some new cool feature?

thanks,

bye
plumblum

Post by plumblum »

Hello!

Bumping this thread because i cant get the plugin to work. I have tried the latest download on github but i also compiled a version myself, the latest version in the downloads section seems to be 0.3.1 and the compiled version is 0.3.2 neither of them works, it gets detected as a plugin in deluge but gets deselected immediately log : http://pastebin.com/8cB08HMp
I'm running deluge 1.3.6 on Win 7 with python 2.6 installed, well im not sure what to say, hope you are still around :P
Cheers!

As we speak im getting help from Cas will update my post if he can figure it out :)

Update : Works when deleting this line : https://github.com/ledzgio/Categorise-D ... sage.py#L9

im not sure what it does but the plugin works when that line gets removed :)
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

New bug fix version of the plugin. Now it should work with the latest deluge 1.3.6.

Let me know if you have trouble with it.

https://github.com/ledzgio/Categorise-Deluge-plugin
Attachments
Categorise-0.3.2-py2.7.egg
(19.69 KiB) Downloaded 498 times
DaMastah

Post by DaMastah »

Hi !

This plugin looks awesome but unfortunately I can't get it to work with WebUI.
When I check the plugin to enable it it doesn't stick when I exit the settings and go back.

I use Deluge 1.3.6.

Please help me, I really need this functionality.
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

Sorry but WebUI is not supported and probably never will.
adepoyu
New User
New User

Post by adepoyu »

Hi,

I have been searching for quite some time now, but unfortunately I cannot make it work.

I have a client server setup; Deluge daemon (1.3.3) running on Raspbian and a client GUI (1.3.6) running on Windows. I carefully followed installation instructions; I have same python version (2.7.3) and copied the same egg (Categorise-0.3.2-py2.7) at proper location in both machines.

Although I can see Categorise plugin listed in client's plugin list GUI (in preferences) with a check mark as if it was installed and enabled, I don't see any option to categorise anything.

Is there anything I am doing wrong or anything left to do to get this running?. Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much.