[Plugin] Categorise

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ledzgio

Re: New plugin: Categorise

Post by ledzgio »

tomccaul wrote:Legzgio, do you have any plans to add WebUI support?

I've managed to activate the plugin using the deluge-console but I have no idea how I can set it up! :S
I'm planning to add webUI support but now i have not enough time...i hope to fix it in the next week.

Does anyone have some webUI example to show me?
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

tomccaul wrote:Legzgio, do you have any plans to add WebUI support?

I've managed to activate the plugin using the deluge-console but I have no idea how I can set it up! :S
I'd recommend setting up a gtk client to connect to your daemon, and configure the plugin from there. After you have everything configured you don't need to use the gtkui anymore.
DUser

Post by DUser »

How is this different than a label?
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

New Categorise versione 0.3.1 with improved cotegories identification and minor bug fixes.

Download here:
http://github.com/ledzgio/Categorise-De ... /downloads
CuBone

Post by CuBone »

What is the difference from this and the labels plugin?
xpistos

Post by xpistos »

I love the plugin, but I have no idea where to configure it? I have a 20 gb drive that houses my os and an 80 gb that I use to hold my torrent downloads, but I can't figure out how to tell Catagorise to put all the completed downloads here instead of there. For example, I don't want them put in /home/Xpistos/ I want them in /data/torrent/sorted/...
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

Hi,

you have just to set the "Download directory" within the plugin preferences, in your case just put the path you want to store the completed torrents to (e.g. /data/torrent/sorted/).
Doing this, for example, your music will be moved by the plugin to /data/torrent/sorted/audio, your video to /data/torrent/sorted/video, and so on.

Hope this can help you. For any other question just reply here or write me an email at ledzgio@writeme.com.

Giorgio
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

CuBone wrote:What is the difference from this and the labels plugin?
I think that Labels (I have never used labels before) and Categorise are similar regarding the possibility to store a completed torrent in a specific directory. Categorise was created just for this reason, while the labels plugin allows to specify some other options.
The main difference is that Categorise is applied to all the queued torrents: it recognizes the type of a torrent automatically and move it to the predefined directory (set in the plugin preferences). With labels you have to assign the torrent manually to a specified label when the torrent is added to the queue.

Giorgio
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

ledzgio wrote:The main difference is that Categorise is applied to all the queued torrents: it recognizes the type of a torrent automatically and move it to the predefined directory (set in the plugin preferences). With labels you have to assign the torrent manually to a specified label when the torrent is added to the queue.
Actually labels can be automatically applied based on tracker.
ledzgio

Post by ledzgio »

johnnyg wrote:Actually labels can be automatically applied based on tracker.
As i previous said, I really don't know labels, but i think you can't apply labels based on the type of the torrent.

Am I right?