New User

Re: [Plugin] Categorise

Post by adepoyu »

Any feedback? Anyone, please?
mattthhdp

Post by mattthhdp »

I cannot seem to make your plugin work

Im on windows 2k8 Server i've put the py2.7.egg into %user\program files\Deluge\deluge-1.3.6-py2.6.egg\deluge\plugins\*yourpluginhere*
i also have install python 2.7

i have also try on the gtk client (on the server) when i install the .egg nothin happen, the plugin dosen't show up

any idea ?

Sorry for my bad english, im french
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

See notes about python version here: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plug ... ingPlugins
GodSponge

Post by GodSponge »

I can't get the plugin to compile properly. Whenever I try i get this:

Code: Select all

byte-compiling build\bdist.win32\egg\categorise\core.py to core.cpython-34.pyc
  File "build\bdist.win32\egg\categorise\core.py", line 113
    torrent_details = "\nTorrent name: "+torrent_name+"\nSize: "+ total_download_converted +"\nConta
ined file(s): "+`len(files)`+"\n"

^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
I looked for similar errors online and all I found was that you can't use len(files) in python. Not sure what to do at this point. It makes an egg anyway, but deluge doesn't seem to recognize it.

Does Deluge only support plugins that are made with Python 2.6? I have version 3 installed and that's what I built it with.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Searching would have told you Deluge is currently Python 2 only...
zededd

Post by zededd »

Probably so late to the race that it's not even funny. (2011... ah, i remember it well... Let's see whose still following haha!)
I'm a Utorrent convert and there was a feature to save torrents (folder, zip or whatever you downloaded) to a folder the same name as it's label.
I've recently got this to work (kind of surprised how simple it was... even if it was over my head when I started) but I want to be sure if i'm missing something.

This only allows me to save things to four folders?

so, if I download videos, they'll go into the video folder, music to the audio folder etc...
but my issue is that I don't want all my videos, music (and other audio) or 'documents' in just one folder... I want them in folders like; 'comic book', 'novel', 'tech specs' and so on...
I download comics in .zip and .cbr files, but i'm downloading kindle and Epub files too. They're going to end up in the same folder and i'm going to have to still spend my time organising them...
Is there a way to use the label to designate a folder?