[Plugin] AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
gazpachoking
Super Seeder
Super Seeder
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:28 pm
OS or Distro: WHS
Location: Pittsburgh, USA
Contact:

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2

Postby gazpachoking » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm

maxx.h wrote:what i am missing though is an 'queuetotop' option for important watch folders

Hmm, I think I could add that, might take a few days to get around to it.

k-rog
Member
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2

Postby k-rog » Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 am

to be able to configure the plugin in webui would really finisch this plugin. I don't make any use of the GTK.
Since i'm running a headless setup, is it possible to configure it in a config file?

i'm using the 1.3-rc1 build.

Jonan

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Postby Jonan » Sat May 22, 2010 10:54 am

Hello and thanks for this essential plugin ;)

I have a problem with it. I use the 1.2.3 Win client to connect to a remote daemon (same version of course) under linux + AutoAdd 0.28 for python 2.6.
Auto adding from a specified watch folder, putting the defined label and choosing the right download folder are ok. But the last operation "move completed to" fails. I have this error in deluged.log :

Code: Select all

alertmanager:115 storage_moved_failed_alert: [i]torrent[/i] storage move failed: Success

gazpachoking
Super Seeder
Super Seeder
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:28 pm
OS or Distro: WHS
Location: Pittsburgh, USA
Contact:

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Postby gazpachoking » Mon May 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Jonan wrote:Hello and thanks for this essential plugin ;)

I have a problem with it. I use the 1.2.3 Win client to connect to a remote daemon (same version of course) under linux + AutoAdd 0.28 for python 2.6.
Auto adding from a specified watch folder, putting the defined label and choosing the right download folder are ok. But the last operation "move completed to" fails. I have this error in deluged.log :

Code: Select all

alertmanager:115 storage_moved_failed_alert: [i]torrent[/i] storage move failed: Success

So, the move completed option gets set fine for the torrent, but the actual move fails? Seems like it's not an autoadd specific problem. Are the permissions all ok for the location you are trying to move the torrent to?

gazpachoking
Super Seeder
Super Seeder
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:28 pm
OS or Distro: WHS
Location: Pittsburgh, USA
Contact:

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2

Postby gazpachoking » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:44 pm

gazpachoking wrote:
maxx.h wrote:what i am missing though is an 'queuetotop' option for important watch folders

Hmm, I think I could add that, might take a few days to get around to it.

Took more than a few days, but this has been added to 1.0.
I have also added the option of renaming rather than deleting torrents once they are added to deluge.

dudumomo
Member
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:47 pm
OS or Distro: Debian
Contact:

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Postby dudumomo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi there !
I don't understand how the autoadd plugin works on deluge 1.3 (rc2 in my case)
i've created an autoadd folder on my linux server and check the setting in my webui.

Uploading 1 torrent didn't do anything. I've added some more, without success, and I've restarted deluge, 1 torrent has been taken into account...
I really don't understand how it works...

i've check the core.conf file, and everything seems okay. (Autoadd activated with the correct folder path)

Any idea ?

Btw, 1 torrent has been successfully added, but deluge didn't delete the .torrent. (Normal ?)

Thanks for your help.
The Cupid of Services ==> MyUneo.com

gazpachoking
Super Seeder
Super Seeder
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:28 pm
OS or Distro: WHS
Location: Pittsburgh, USA
Contact:

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Postby gazpachoking » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:06 pm

dudumomo wrote:Hi there !
I don't understand how the autoadd plugin works on deluge 1.3 (rc2 in my case)
i've created an autoadd folder on my linux server and check the setting in my webui.
Thanks for your help.

I think you might be getting the autoadd feature built in to deluge, and the AutoAdd plugin confused. There is currently no way to configure the autoadd plugin from the webui, so I suspect you are using the core feature.
Uploading 1 torrent didn't do anything. I've added some more, without success, and I've restarted deluge, 1 torrent has been taken into account...
I really don't understand how it works...
Btw, 1 torrent has been successfully added, but deluge didn't delete the .torrent. (Normal ?)

It sounds like deluge doesn't have proper rights write to your autoadd directory. I believe autoadd gets disabled after a failure during adding, (unable to delete file in your case,) so that would explain why subsequent adds did not work. Make sure the user that deluge runs as has permissions in that folder.

dudumomo
Member
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:47 pm
OS or Distro: Debian
Contact:

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Postby dudumomo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:27 am

Thank you for the explanation !
Much clearer now.
The Cupid of Services ==> MyUneo.com

rexxx00

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Postby rexxx00 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi!
I have deluge 1.3 rc2 installed on my ubuntu headless machine (I connect to it from my windows laptop with deluge 1.3.0 installed).

I can add watch folders in Autoadd options with no problem, but when I try to change settings of a folder I get "autoadd:invalid option key:max_connections".

Can anyone help me?
Thanks!

gazpachoking
Super Seeder
Super Seeder
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:28 pm
OS or Distro: WHS
Location: Pittsburgh, USA
Contact:

Re: AutoAdd (multiple watchdir) plugin for deluge 1.2+

Postby gazpachoking » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 pm

rexxx00 wrote:I can add watch folders in Autoadd options with no problem, but when I try to change settings of a folder I get "autoadd:invalid option key:max_connections".
Can anyone help me?

Hmm, I can't understand how that error message is possible. Can you try removing your autoadd.conf and trying again? Maybe make sure you have the most recent version of the plugin on both client and daemon.


Return to “Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests