[Plugin] Stats Plugin

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ggraph
New User
New User

Re: UNOFFICIAL stats plugin

Post by ggraph »

loki wrote:It lists it as 0.3.1 in my list of plugins.
Are you talking about scheduler or stats plugin? Me and the thread about stats plugin.

Yes, lastest version of stats should be 0.3.1

Are you using svn version? Which one?

System: Debian testing amd64
loki

Post by loki »

I saw scheduler on there and was just thinking scheduler, that's my mistake anyway...
Yes stats plugin, currently using 1.2rc2...
Attachments
plugins.png
plugins.png (52.26 KiB) Viewed 19134 times
Fuss

Post by Fuss »

Thanks for the plugin - I'm very keen to give it a try.
I'm using Deluge 1.2.0 RC5 with Web UI only and wanted to give the Stats plugin a try. There's nothing mentioned about Web UI on http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins/Stats - should this be supported? If not, are there plans to add support?

I tried the "Plugin Install" and "Manual Method" and restarted Deluge, but couldn't get any of it to work. The 'Stats' plugin doesn't appear in the list of installed plugins in Preferences. Is this expected behavior?
方向音痴
New User
New User

Post by 方向音痴 »

loki wrote:It looks like it works on 1.2 for me... picture attached.
Is it possible that the measured speed and the graph is off? Both upload and download rates on graph seem to be off to varying degrees based on speed. The download speed sometimes off by 100 or more and the upload maybe 40, both below actual values. Both can be seen in the attached picture, view the bottom of the window compared to the graph. Connections, Seeds and Peers also seems to be lower than what's reported.

Also, some suggestions on possible improvement I'm thinking of the speed values along the right side rather than left where the most current data comes from... and, is there any other options such as picking colors for the different data values or possibly scrolling the data the opposite direction?
I really like this plugin except as 'loki' mentioned It doesn't appear to be showing accurate speeds on the graph:

As you can see from the screenshot the speed is going at 13 MB/sec which should be over the 12.8 MB/sec line but its significantly under it. During the graphed data deluge reported speeds up to 16 megabytes/sec but from the graph data it doesn't appear to have ever gone up in a value enough to hit even 14 MB/sec. When I had the scheduler limiting it to 200 KB/sec it only showed up as like 176 KB/sec
IvanAls

Post by IvanAls »

方向音痴 wrote:
I really like this plugin except as 'loki' mentioned It doesn't appear to be showing accurate speeds on the graph:

As you can see from the screenshot the speed is going at 13 MB/sec which should be over the 12.8 MB/sec line but its significantly under it. During the graphed data deluge reported speeds up to 16 megabytes/sec but from the graph data it doesn't appear to have ever gone up in a value enough to hit even 14 MB/sec. When I had the scheduler limiting it to 200 KB/sec it only showed up as like 176 KB/sec
In the file graph.py there is a mistake - in function trace_path:

self.ctx.line_to(width,
int(height - ((height - 28) * values[0] / float(max_value))))

x = width
step = (width - 60) / float(self.length)
for i, value in enumerate(values):
if i == self.length - 1:
x = 62
self.ctx.line_to(x,
int(height - 1 - ((height - 28) * value / float(max_value)))
)
x -= step

There is no need "-28" (or need to add it in function draw_left_axis)

Sorry for my bad english, i'm russian
elcamilo

Post by elcamilo »

I saw Stats-0.3.2 was released (for python 2.6).

It seem to have now a nice background grid and a new colour scheme selector.
And it works, as usually.

regards
Lysias

Post by Lysias »

elcamilo wrote:I saw Stats-0.3.2 was released (for python 2.6).

It seem to have now a nice background grid and a new colour scheme selector.
And it works, as usually.

regards
Yeah, it's working great. Thanks to the developer.
Gran

Post by Gran »

Fuss wrote:Thanks for the plugin - I'm very keen to give it a try.
I'm using Deluge 1.2.0 RC5 with Web UI only and wanted to give the Stats plugin a try. There's nothing mentioned about Web UI on http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins/Stats - should this be supported? If not, are there plans to add support?

I tried the "Plugin Install" and "Manual Method" and restarted Deluge, but couldn't get any of it to work. The 'Stats' plugin doesn't appear in the list of installed plugins in Preferences. Is this expected behavior?
I wonder this as well, will this graph appear in the WebUI too?

If not will that one that Python released do that? I only use WebUI so it would be rather unusefull else. :)
SpmP

Re: Stats Plugin

Post by SpmP »

Thanks Ian,
Nice plugin. ... but ...

I need to keep account of my monthly (by calendar month) traffic/bandwidth so as to not go over the 'free' bw I get in the wee hours of the morning.
Is this functionality possible with your plugin, or some other method?

I have tried bandwidthd and cacti on the server, but neither discriminate traffic properly, better yet if a bandwidth target was reached, it would be very useful to get deluge to pause all torrents.

Thank you.
mavit
New User
New User

Re: Stats Plugin

Post by mavit »

SpmP wrote:I need to keep account of my monthly (by calendar month) traffic/bandwidth so as to not go over the 'free' bw I get in the wee hours of the morning.
Is this functionality possible with your plugin, or some other method?
I'm working on a plugin to do this. Please take a look at https://github.com/mavit/deluge-trafficlimits until I put together a proper release.