speed graph in new versions

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
gianuzio

speed graph in new versions

Post by gianuzio »

hello, thanks a lot for this excellent work. i'm using the version 1.0.3 and now 1.0.4 on windows Vista, and i am very happy.....only one thing: it is possible to have again the speed graph plugin in future versions? I ask this because the graph is very useful, for me, to see immediately how the program is going during a certin period of time. Thank you.
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: speed graph in new versions

Post by johnnyg »

the stats plugin (which has a graph) will be in 1.1.0.
gianuzio

Post by gianuzio »

ok, perfect. thx
phuzz

Post by phuzz »

Sweet, I was about to ask exactly the same question, that's great news. Roll on v1.1.0 :)
I've just sorted my problem with adding torrents and getting the graph back will make Deluge my perfect torrent program :)
ipse

Post by ipse »

I can't find the graph in 1.1.0 final. May be I overlooked it? Could you tell me where I can find it?
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

ipse wrote:I can't find the graph in 1.1.0 final. May be I overlooked it? Could you tell me where I can find it?
It didn't make it into 1.1, it should be in 1.2.
ipse

Post by ipse »

johnnyg wrote:
ipse wrote:I can't find the graph in 1.1.0 final. May be I overlooked it? Could you tell me where I can find it?
It didn't make it into 1.1, it should be in 1.2.
Ugh.. When is 1.2 planned for release?
Or may be there is a way to get it working in 1.1.0 in spite it is not included into mainline?

This feature is among two which stops me from switching from uTorrent. Other one, essentially is inability to import uTorrent's set of torrents with their settings. I have 155 torrents loaded into uTorrent and it will be a hell to manually import them to Deluge.
vipseixas
New User
New User

Post by vipseixas »

+1 here

I just upgraded from 0.5x to 1.1.3 and I miss the speed graph. I kind of have a obsession for it :)

Anyway, great work on the new version.
dinimer

Post by dinimer »

+1

i'm a longtime deluge user, because i simply love it. nice lightwight and functional. now i just registered to say this:

plz put a little graph back in there. this feature is essential! i don't need any kind of fancy stuff with longtime statistics and stuff. just a graph over the last 10 hours, with two bars (up- and download). So i can check how my machine was doing, while i was at work/sleep...
Shouldn't be that hard to write.. is it? Unfortunately my python skills are lame.. So python devs out there, you'd be my personal heroes! thanks

* Edit: added the "+1" on top
Last edited by dinimer on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
elcamilo

Post by elcamilo »

+1 to 'We want the graph!'.

But how it takes to add it back? And why it isn't already done? Deluge is just perfect, except for that..

!! Please to everybody who want it, add a +1 to this topic, to show coders (ehi, we loves you!) how much we are !!

And, ça va sans dire, I'm not able to write it by myself...
Last edited by elcamilo on Sun May 10, 2009 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.