[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Shryp

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by Shryp »

Falks wrote:Hello.

I'm using Deluge 1.3.6 on Ubuntu 13.04 seedbox, using the web-ui. I can upload/install the egg file through the web-ui, and it does show up in the list of plugins. However, when I try to activate the plugin by ticking enable and then applying changes/pressing OK nothing happens. If I check the plugin-list again it was not enabled.

Other plugins does work fine, both the standard ones and others that I've downloaded.

What could the problem be??
Using 1.3.11 on Windows I have found occasionally something get screwed up if I enable / disable the plugins too often. After a while any plugin that were working won't re-enable unless I restart the daemon.
Falks
New User
New User

Post by Falks »

Restarted several times :/
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

Falks wrote:Restarted several times :/
In that case did you use the correct egg? 2.6 vs 2.7

You could try deleting the yarss2.conf files in your user settings folder. Maybe something got corrupted.
http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Faq# ... ingsconfig
Falks
New User
New User

Post by Falks »

Tried deleting settings folder/reinstalling several times. I checked Python version and its 2.7 = I'm using 2.7 egg file. I tried using other plugins and they work fine.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

As statet in the first post, there is no WebUI support implemented for YaRSS2
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
haxan7
New User
New User

Post by haxan7 »

YaRSS2 is not working for me on raspberry pi deluge server and windows client. Both python v2.7.
YaRSS2 works in Classic Mode and with Local Host daemon without classic mode. So i am assuming the problem is with the raspberry pi server. I have tried removing the yarss.conf from raspberry pi. But it did not work.
Help me.
lolihunter
New User
New User

Post by lolihunter »

Deluged for me loves to crash randomly in Arch. Debug file shows nothing of interest, but it always crashes deluged during an rss feed update check.

Here is the debug log file. My "solution" is that normally deluged just restarts automatically because the daemon is setup to run via systemctl, but it keeps rebooting about every 15 minutes (rss check interval set to 15 minutes, so probably related). It of course causes my gtk client to disconnect as well as forcing any torrents to disconnect from seeds/peers pretty often.

http://pastebin.com/Fija89xx

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TheShanMan
Leecher
Leecher

Post by TheShanMan »

I'm also now getting the dreaded urlopen internal error. Maybe we can petition for a new Deluge release with a version of python that solves this problem? It's a real bummer not to be able to use this plugin!
captainnapalm

Post by captainnapalm »

TheShanMan wrote:I'm also now getting the dreaded urlopen internal error. Maybe we can petition for a new Deluge release with a version of python that solves this problem? It's a real bummer not to be able to use this plugin!
Also getting this error.
n0xew

Post by n0xew »

Hi,
I'm having this error while I right click on a torrent to add it (in Edit subscription), any thought? :

Code: Select all

403 Forbidden
nginx