[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
sylinen
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by sylinen »

I'm having a problem with move completed in YaRSS2. I've got subscriptions successfully starting and completing, but the files don't move to the directories I've chosen in the edit feed window. They're staying in the default Move Completed directory that I've chosen in the Downloads section of the main Deluge preferences. Does that setting override anything I choose in YaRSS2's settings?
tafazzi87
New User
New User

Post by tafazzi87 »

i've a problem with a feed rss...i've set a rules and it match fine but yarss2 gives me this error: "document declared as us-ascii but parsed as iso-8859-1"
i've seen already in this thread another user who has this problem and in yarss2.conf file there wasn't rssfeed_key field. but i've this field with right number! how can i fix that?
athosbr99
New User
New User

Post by athosbr99 »

How can I backup the .conf file to work on Windows?

I copied the .conf file and made it work on a Linux Mint install but on Windows it doesn't load the file and I can't use the settings on there.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

sylinen wrote:I'm having a problem with move completed in YaRSS2. I've got subscriptions successfully starting and completing, but the files don't move to the directories I've chosen in the edit feed window. They're staying in the default Move Completed directory that I've chosen in the Downloads section of the main Deluge preferences. Does that setting override anything I choose in YaRSS2's settings?
YaRSS2 just sets the move completed value for the torrent. After a torrent is added you can see the current value in the Options tab for the torrent (bottom). The "Move completed" checkbox above the text field must be checked.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

tafazzi87 wrote:i've a problem with a feed rss...i've set a rules and it match fine but yarss2 gives me this error: "document declared as us-ascii but parsed as iso-8859-1"
i've seen already in this thread another user who has this problem and in yarss2.conf file there wasn't rssfeed_key field. but i've this field with right number! how can i fix that?
I don't think the "document declared as us-ascii but parsed as iso-8859-1" message is a problem. It's just a warning from the feedparser library. Do you experience a problem?
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

athosbr99 wrote:How can I backup the .conf file to work on Windows?

I copied the .conf file and made it work on a Linux Mint install but on Windows it doesn't load the file and I can't use the settings on there.
The config for YaRSS2 is named yarss2.conf. You can copy that.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

RedShadoww wrote:Is there anyway to have the feed automatically download when it picks up an update?
I don't understand what you are asking. It will check the feed every <interval in Feed settings>, and download anything newer than last feed that matches the filter.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

mazzo wrote:the whole problem is that the most stable version for "windows server 2012" is the deluge 1.3.1 , i will try installing 1.3.5 and see
btw, where i can find the "yarss2.conf" file to delete it ?
+
i have tested it on my own PC with version 1.3.5 and it works fine
but i face a problem, i don't want to download the old RSS , i want it to download only new RSS feeds !
how to make this ?
i have tried to set the time in subscription, but it still download old RSS files
thanks in advance :)
yarss2.conf is located with the other deluge config files. If the timetamps in the feed are correct it will not add any torrents that are older than the last matched torrent.
You can test by resetting the timestamp, running the subscription manually (and verify that the torrent was added). Delete the torrent that was added and rerun the subcription (without resetting the timestamp). This time the torrent should not be added. You can see what happens in the Log window.
athosbr99
New User
New User

Post by athosbr99 »

bro wrote:
athosbr99 wrote:How can I backup the .conf file to work on Windows?

The config for YaRSS2 is named yarss2.conf. You can copy that.
If I copy and replace on Windows the plugin doesn't work anymore. It doesn't load the file with the previous configs and I can't add more feeds. I have to reinstall on Windows so I can add things, but if I replace it again it breaks.

On Linux it works fine.
TapfererToaster

Post by TapfererToaster »

Hi,
I have Deluge 1.3.10 running with YaRSS2 1.3.3 and it is doing it job great as far as i can tell but since i installed the plugin, deluge crashed for me. This never happend before i installed the plugins.
I use deluge on a Ubunutu seedbox thats running 24/7 so i normaly don't notice it crashed till some hours later. Is there a fix for this? or atleast some logs in which i can read what exactly caused the crash?

After i restarted deluge, i always have to activate the YaRSS2 plugin again, in the settings.

THanks