Peer Total DL

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
blackboot

Peer Total DL

Post by blackboot »

Have to say great job on Deluge, but one thing I miss from utorrent was on the peers tab there is a column for Peer Download titled Peer dl. The column gives a listing of the download speed of each peer you are connected to in the swarm. I found it useful as a comparison for download speed, to see if I match with the swarm or needed a reboot or something. Would be a nice added feature to the Details tab if possible.

Thanks
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Peer Total DL

Post by markybob »

blackboot wrote:Have to say great job on Deluge, but one thing I miss from utorrent was on the peers tab there is a column for Peer Download titled Peer dl. The column gives a listing of the download speed of each peer you are connected to in the swarm. I found it useful as a comparison for download speed, to see if I match with the swarm or needed a reboot or something. Would be a nice added feature to the Details tab if possible.

Thanks
we have that. enable the "Torrent Peers" plugin and you'll see it
blackboot

Post by blackboot »

Thanks for the reply, I'm using version 5.7.1 on Ubuntu 7.10 and have the Torrent Peers plugin enabled I'm not seeing that column. I see Download and Upload but no Peer dl.
http://download.utorrent.com/screenshots/utorrent2.png
Hope the image clarifies what I mean. :?
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

ok. i misunderstood what you meant
fwared

Post by fwared »

Hi, is there any news on this? I was looking for Peer's DL speed as well.