[Suggestion/Feature Request] A Separate Tab: Trackers; For trackers and its details

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
cry0xen
New User
New User

[Suggestion/Feature Request] A Separate Tab: Trackers; For trackers and its details

Post by cry0xen »

I recently switched to deluge from utorrent 2.2.1 and qbittorrent. At first, deluge seemed a bit complex than those 2 but later I find deluge more user-friendly and customizable in its own way.

The one thing that I feel bothered with, there is no separate tabs for trackers. Its really a useful tool. specially to those who use public trackers regularly. Torrents available in public trackers are often needed to be checked, sorted properly specially for older torrents and a separate tracker tab can help doing it.

If this is implemented, "Tracker Status:" from Status tab and "Tracker:" from Details tab will become unnecessary as there is separate tab for trackers.

Furthermore, if you could add the web seed feature it'll be plus. [could be done as plugin]
Trackers tab could be made as plugins. but i think its something so basic it should come as default.