Suggestions and discussion of future versions
Spadge
Seeder
Seeder

Re: Deluge 2.0 Beta 1

Post by Spadge »

Cas wrote:
Spadge wrote:peer_id=-DE2000-

I'm told this is the same Peer ID that Bitlord v2 used, and that's why some trackers ban it.
That is annoying! Could you create a ticket for this? What I can do is use the last digit for beta,rc,stable indicator.
Done. 8-)

djhifi

Post by djhifi »

Cas wrote:
Because ATM altough I have 2 users in the "auth" and they have 2 different logins, one can see the others torrents and vice versa.
Are both admin level?
Yes sir. I mean on the synology there are 2 separate accounts for logging in yes.

Altough, please note, none of the logins in "auth" is equal to the synology.

Btw is it normal that when I order a torrent to be deleted alongside its data, it is only being removed in the client and not in the actual HDD?

This is happening to me and is super annoying cause I have so many that I lose count of the specific file to manually delete.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

If both users are admin level then they can see all torrents. http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/User ... entication
djhifi

Post by djhifi »

But that file is only on Deluge install folder in my synology right? Not the actual synology user permission/groups right?

I mean, on the auth file i have inserted 2 users and use each one of them on each of my machines, but I didnt set any kind of permission, I just created login credentials...as indicated in a tutorial

EDIT: I see that level tuple doesnt do anything in the actual deluge right? They are both "10".
(im on 1.3.15)
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

djhifi wrote:(im on 1.3.15)
This thread is about Deluge 2.0 which added full multi-user support so no 1.3 doesn't have it.
djhifi

Post by djhifi »

Thanks for the info

Altough above that quoting I've made a question regarding 2.0 lol
batezy
New User
New User

Post by batezy »

I'm wondering if people are seeing a performance increase with this new version? How is it on private trackers in the initial swarm?
extasy
New User
New User

Post by extasy »

I'm seeing a problem with the 2.0 Beta.. I'm using Deluge 2.0.0.dev7114 and when I rename a file that has been downloaded, it does not show in the File list that the name has been changed, even if it has in the folder. When I then change the cursor to another torrent, and go back to the one I changed the name of, the box for files is empty. and It's empty for the rest of the torrent in the torrent list if I change to another torrent. The only way to see the files again is to close and restart Deluge. I'm on Linux mint. Any one else who is experiencing the same problem?

Update:
Same problem in dev7116.
Last edited by extasy on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xemnas
New User
New User

Post by Xemnas »

any hope to see an easier way to enable remote connection directly at the daemon?
Right now you need to edit a file, and is not that easy, on linux most of all :(
Can you add that part in the settings too?
daerlnaxe

Post by daerlnaxe »

i didn't see this good new, is there a feedback thread to post suggestions ?