[Request] List of last saved places promptly available.

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
fxjr
New User
New User

[Request] List of last saved places promptly available.

Post by fxjr »

When saving a torrent, deluge could use a custom save dialog to allow me to have a list of last saved locations in a editable combobox. This way I could easily choose any dir I used before to save my torrent.

With default save dialog, I have to use mouse to navigate on folders. Of course I can add some favorites places in left bottom side bar but I didn't want to fill it with deluge save locations. I'd rather use a combo text field for that.

Sorry if I'm not being very much specific. Please, let me know if you need more info.
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: [Request] List of last saved places promptly available.

Post by andar »

fxjr wrote:When saving a torrent, deluge could use a custom save dialog to allow me to have a list of last saved locations in a editable combobox. This way I could easily choose any dir I used before to save my torrent.

With default save dialog, I have to use mouse to navigate on folders. Of course I can add some favorites places in left bottom side bar but I didn't want to fill it with deluge save locations. I'd rather use a combo text field for that.

Sorry if I'm not being very much specific. Please, let me know if you need more info.
What you are asking is available, as you said, by adding it to your favourite places list... I don't see the point of Deluge duplicating this.