[1.3.3] Download location bug

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
Redsandro

[1.3.3] Download location bug

Post by Redsandro »

Usually, you will download stuff to a location set in preferences.

At certain times however, you'll want to download something directly to a certain location, e.g. a certain drive. You can specify that in the add torrent dialog.
However, the set-in-preferences option move when done does not get ignored anymore when you specify a download location other than the set-in-preferences default. This causes the entire download to move back to the default location set for finished downloads, even though it is most likely that you don't want to move when done your download when you have manually specified a different location for the download.

I am referring to this dialog:
Redsandro wrote:
  • Add Torrent individual options gone.
    • I used to be able to apply different options to different torrents added in a single Add Torrents dialog. I used this a lot to put stuff in their respective directories. Now the Apply button has been replaced with an Apply to All button, and I cannot do this anymore.
    • Luckily, the web-UI hasn't followed yet with similar simplification. Please don't update WebUI the same! :)
I am not sure if this is a bug or if I have inadvertently messed some config up, because I am not sure if I was still running 1.3.2 or older when I didn't have this behavior.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: [1.3.3] Download location bug

Post by Cas »

Could you create a ticket for this please.
Redsandro

Re: [1.3.3] Download location bug

Post by Redsandro »