Request: Start Deluge minimized in Systray

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
waltherbans
Leecher
Leecher

Request: Start Deluge minimized in Systray

Post by waltherbans »

maybe i'm a little stupid but i didn't get to find out how to start deluge minimized in the systray. other programs like gaim/pidgin or qbittorrent do this but i didn' manage to call deluge to do so.
i would be happy to be this feature implemented because deluge autostarts on my pc and i don't need the window on every startup.

thanks for this nice piece of software!
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Request: Start Deluge minimized in Systray

Post by markybob »

waltherbans wrote:maybe i'm a little stupid but i didn't get to find out how to start deluge minimized in the systray. other programs like gaim/pidgin or qbittorrent do this but i didn' manage to call deluge to do so.
i would be happy to be this feature implemented because deluge autostarts on my pc and i don't need the window on every startup.

thanks for this nice piece of software!
the option for it is in preferences in the "other" tab.
waltherbans
Leecher
Leecher

Post by waltherbans »

thanks for the fast reply but that's not what i want: deluge should automatically minimize itself (main window) into the systray when it gets started! i hope you understand what i mean now :!: :?:
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

waltherbans wrote:thanks for the fast reply but that's not what i want: deluge should automatically minimize itself (main window) into the systray when it gets started! i hope you understand what i mean now :!: :?:
deluge --tray
waltherbans
Leecher
Leecher

Post by waltherbans »

yes, that's it! i'm not really a newbie but didn't find this command in several forums. :oops:

thanks again and greets to "sweet home chicago" 8-) 8-)