Since I have updated to 0.5.9.2, (and continuing in .3 so far) Deluge has not been completing the blocks in torrents properly for me. That is, the overall download of a torrent will show I have downloaded say 70%, whereas the info in files, which only shows the amount in complete blocks, will show anywhere between 30% and barely anything.
Presumably when the torrent finished the file would still be completed (EDIT: checked, it does seem to work when they finish), and for single file torrents this not a great issue. But for multi-file series, it means I have to wait a long time just to see the first episode, even though it should have, and possibly has, downloaded nearly all of it.
I have tried rechecking one of the torrents, but all this did was lose all the uncompleted parts, as I expected. Which also shows another problem this causes, in that I have no way to move the torrents out of that particular install of deluge without losing most of the downloaded data.
One other thing I notice is that it seems to finish blocks properly for a few seconds after starting, so when I start it, a whole bunch of blocks finish, and then it goes back to how it was before.