General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ghuber
New User
New User

speed limit ignored

Post by ghuber »

Hi,

I am using Deluge 1.3.15 under FreeBSD.

Yesterday I upgraded the port of libtorrent-rasterbar to 1.1.6. Since then the speed limits I have set in the config file (also tried via web interface) are ignored.

I do remember that there has been a similar issue some time (a year and a half maybe?) ago, which was then fixed (I think by a

Am I in the right forum, or is my problem FreeBSD related or a libtorrent-rasterbar problem?

Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Georg
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: speed limit ignored

Post by shamael »

Hi

Maybe an problem in the libtorrent side, the current release associates Deluge 1.3.15 and Libtorrent 1.0.11
With this combination I have no issue on the speed limit side. I think I remember someone activated the "Rate limit IP overhead" and solved a similar issue in the past, no guarantee I'm true :)
mooninite
New User
New User

Post by mooninite »

This is a bug with rb_libtorrent 1.1.6. Downgrade to version 1.1.5 to have limits again.
ghuber
New User
New User

Post by ghuber »

Thanks mooninite!

I'll try!
spookymulder84
New User
New User

Post by spookymulder84 »

I can confirm that 1.1.8 version doesn't limit global bandwith, but downgrading to 1.1.5 fixed the problem and now it works just how it's supposed to

There is a possibility that broadcast_lsd property should be toggled to fix this in new versions.. please try to do it with ltConfig and let us know if it works properly then

ltConfig: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42887

Here's the opened issue on GitHub: https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent/issues/2857