Torrents say they are Seeding, but they are not

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
DelugeUser123
New User
New User

Torrents say they are Seeding, but they are not

Post by DelugeUser123 »

I am running Deluge Client 1.3.15 (Deluge Server 1.3.13) on UltraSeedBox (20GbpsD/U w/ Plex SeedBox).
I have 1866 Torrents Currently Seeding and 40 unique private trackers. I have attached the settings I currently use for Deluge.

My issue is that while Deluge says all 1866 Torrents are Seeding (with no errors with those torrents specifically), If I go to the private-tracker site it will say that I am NOT seeding it. If I pause/resume/reload tracker on the torrent(s) in question, the website again shows that I am actively seeding it. The problem is it only lasts about 30min-1hr before the website shows that it is not seeding again (The Client always shows 'Seeding').

Please help!
Attachments
Deluge-Settings-Full.png
Deluge-Settings-Full.png (145.04 KiB) Viewed 6229 times
scoobynz

Re: Torrents say they are Seeding, but they are not

Post by scoobynz »

1) In the Bandwidth settings, try setting maximum connections and max 1/2 connections to something sensible - say 500.

2) Deselect random ports. Choose 1 x port (54630 should be fine). What happens when you "Test Active Port"?

3) Im pretty sure you can leave UPnP and NAT-PMP (perhaps also LSD) selected even with private trackers.
sinaptika

Post by sinaptika »

Install ltconfig:
https://github.com/ratanakvlun/deluge-ltconfig/releases
sinaptika wrote:I'm not sure if this will help, but it looks like it (also default value is 1600 and that is where you start to see problems):

Quote from libtorrent manual:
active_tracker_limit is the max number of torrents to announce to their trackers.

If you are using gtkui client, go to Edit/Preferences/Plugins and double check that ltconfig plugin is loaded and enabled.
Under Edit/Preferences click ltConfig section and look for active_tracker_limit
First add the check mark and then change the value in the Setting column from 1600 to 2500. Click Apply when done.
DelugeUser123
New User
New User

Post by DelugeUser123 »

Thanks, the ltconfig worked!