Execute plugin not firing

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Jimbonz
New User
New User

Execute plugin not firing

Post by Jimbonz »

I'm so close to having this working, but this last piece just isn't coming together.

Server:
- Raspberry Pi running Raspbian (Jessie)
- Deluge Daemon (1.3.10)

Client:
- Windows 8.1
- Deluge client (1.3.15) (not running in classic mode)

I am attempting to get filebot running, however the script I am calling via the Execute plugin (1.3) never seems to fire.

I can log in as the user that the deluged service is running as (username: media) via SSH, and run the script manually by providing the parameters mentioned on the wiki page for the plugin http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins/Execute, and the script works correctly, which means that user does have access to the file paths needed, and does have the execute permissions required.

I have also tried to set up the sample bash script from the wiki page, but that too fails to fire on torrent completion (and again, does correctly fire and writes to the specified log file if I run it manually as the user that deluged is running as).

I'm happy to provide any additional information (I can't see anywhere that Deluge is logging anything about the plugin firing or not), or perform any steps that might help resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance!
Jimbonz
New User
New User

Re: Execute plugin not firing

Post by Jimbonz »

*sigh* Okay, it seems to be working now. No idea why it wasn't before... I have been toying with it for several hours before posting here.