Remove Torrent Files once the download has been finished

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
maxwayne
New User
New User

Remove Torrent Files once the download has been finished

Post by maxwayne »

Is there a way (plugin or script) to remove torrent files from the directory once the torrent has been finished. Also, to move torrent files of finished torrents to separate directory.

Thanks in advance.
Shryp

Re: Remove Torrent Files once the download has been finished

Post by Shryp »

The 'Downloads' section in the preferences has options for copying completed downloads to a new directory.

The 'Queue' section in the preferences has options for stopping torrents when a share ratio is reached as well as auto removing them.

There are also individual settings per torrent that can over ride those settings.
Lawless

Re: Remove Torrent Files once the download has been finished

Post by Lawless »

I wonder what do you do to KEEP torrent files once the download has been finished.

I have checked "copy of .torrent files to:" and unchecked "Delete copy of torrent file on remove", but no torrents are being saved into the assigned backup directory. In fact, I just searched my hard disk and there are no recent .torrent files stored anywhere on my computer.

I am baffled. Utorrent and qbittorrent always stored the used torrent files without fail. Deluge is not doing it in spite of being set to do it in the preferences.

What am I doing wrong? How can I force Deluge to store a copy of a torrent file in my used torrents directory after the download has been completed? (Or at least find where the torrents are stored so I could back them up manually.)