Reloading State/Fastresume Data Stops All Activities

General support for any problems installing or running Deluge
peacefulreason
New User
New User
OS or Distro: Windows Srvr 2012R2

Reloading State/Fastresume Data Stops All Activities

Postby peacefulreason » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:47 pm

I've had this issue for quite some time and I've finally gotten to the point where I am determined to solve it. What I see is every three minutes the daemon backs up and saves state data then backs up and saves fastresume data. During this process, all other activities halt. All active torrents drop and checking stops. After completion of these processes, torrents become active again and checking continues. My log more or less looks like this every few minutes - the top two are actually riddled throughout, I assume the UDP error is normal and the buffer error is an issue, but not THE issue:

Code: Select all

[DEBUG   ] 17:56:34 alertmanager:124 performance_alert: TORRENTNAME: performance warning: send buffer watermark too low (upload rate will suffer)
[DEBUG   ] 17:57:29 alertmanager:124 udp_error_alert: UDP error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host from: IPADDRESS
[DEBUG   ] 17:57:33 torrentmanager:732 Creating backup of state at: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\deluge\state\torrents.state.bak
[INFO    ] 17:57:33 torrentmanager:737 Saving the state at: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\deluge\state\torrents.state
[DEBUG   ] 17:58:09 alertmanager:124 save_resume_data_alert: TORRENTNAME resume data generated
[DEBUG   ] 17:58:09 torrentmanager:1117 on_alert_save_resume_data
[DEBUG   ] 17:58:09 torrentmanager:769 Opening torrents fastresume file for load.
[INFO    ] 17:58:10 torrentmanager:780 Successfully loaded fastresume file: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\deluge\state\torrents.fastresume
[DEBUG   ] 17:58:10 torrentmanager:821 Creating backup of fastresume at: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\deluge\state\torrents.fastresume.bak
[INFO    ] 17:58:10 torrentmanager:826 Saving the fastresume at: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\deluge\state\torrents.fastresume

Return to “Support”