General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ThePharaoh

Post by ThePharaoh »

Hi all

I have been looking on the internet to fix my issue for almost 5 days. Deluge works perfectly fine until I reboot my system. All torrents gives an error and if I didn't do a "Force Check" as fast as I can it will redownload all my torrents, even though they all are completed and seeding in deluge, I haven't changed the location of .torrent. I have checked the forums couldn't find anything that might help me. Read it was libtorrent issue but this was like in 2012/2013 and am running latest libtorrent 1.0.9. I don't have any NTFS mounted storage, I download on the internal hard drive. The pictures below showing deluge stages after reboot.

I am running Centos 7.

Thanks all :)

This is once after my NAS starts up.

This one after I start the force checking to avoid redownloading, you'll notice its showing in the status operation not permitted.

The final deluge state, just seeding the torrents and the status showing ok.

shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Status: Permission not permitted

Post by shamael »

HI ThePharaoh,

first about the force recheck issue when your restart the server, check my post http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... 3D#p225416. I faced the same issue and it has nothing to do with Deluge but well with the daemon dependencies.

What says the Deluge logs? if your daemon log level is high enough maybe a more readable explanation will come

Does the Deluge daemon's user have sufficient right to do such operation at the file system level?