Not uploading issues

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Not uploading issues

Post by shamael »

Yes :)

Back on track: I see 65 torrents seeding in States, matching the Trackers section with 65 torrents split in 4 different trackers, all fine.
Back to your question, it's unclear what you want to accomplish. Do you mean adding under Trackers more torrents to for example the tracker "iptorrents.com"?
If this is your request it's not possible, not because of Deluge but well because it's not how BitTorrent works.

Let's take 2 tracker websites:
a.com
b.com

If you take 1 torrent from each site, you will have 2 torrents under States and the below result under Trackers:
a.com(1)
b.com(1)

You can only share torrents with the community of its site. You cannot "regroup", torrents from a.com are not registered on b.com and vice versa.
If you want to add more torrent for a particular tracker, you need to download only from this website.
gunfighter

Post by gunfighter »

Ok I think I understand.

I only download from iptorrents.com. Don't know what empire and stack are.

I have only 24 torrents in iptorrent.com but want all the 65 available to be seeding in there so more will upload. Don't know how to get more in there. I see the same single torrent file in seeding in states getting uploaded all the time but I cant get it to get moved into the iptorrent.com area under tracker so it can be uploaded to increase my ratio on iptorrents.com

Make sense?
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

So all are from the correct tracker, so I think I get it too :). I think I saw in the past a ticket about torrent with multiple trackers where only the 1st one is taken. If you don't care about other trackers, select a torrent not under trackers>iptorrents.com and right click>edit tracker
Remove all trackers except iptorrents.com and check if it goes under the correct category.
gunfighter

Post by gunfighter »

Done!! Got it.

Any idea how I take files from my states>seeding and put them into my trackers>iptorrents.com to increase the number of files in there to get uploaded?

Currently I have 66 in my states>seeding & only 26 in my trackers>iptorrents.com
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

Automagically done if each file have the correct tracker. So if all files comes from iptorrents.com but have multiple trackers enabled, having all file with the single tracker you rely on should do the trick. Maybe a client restart or waiting for the next tracker announcement (30min for the most) is needed
gunfighter

Post by gunfighter »

I will watch the tracker when I download next but if I edit a tracker and delete 2 of the 3 and only leave the iptorrents.com in there, it adds it to the tracker.

I will see how that works and let you know.

I am assuming with the time difference you are in Europe am I correct?
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

It was the goal of my previous message, so it's fine. If you only care about this particular tracker, having the others embedded for the same torrent will only add more traffic (coming from people of the other trackers) without any advantage for your ratio

On my private or semi-private tracker I only get 1 tracker address. Multiple are often on public tracker (no login most of time) but then it's ratio less. (
(My experience)

Yep indeed.
gunfighter

Post by gunfighter »

Ok I have removed all other trackers from all of my torrents so they are only tracking in my torrent site. I have 66 seeding and tracking in my torrent site. still not uploading as much as I need.

Is there anything else you can think of.
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

Add the the plugin itconfig and select "high performance seed" preset. This will customize libtorrent settings.
Depending of you memory and server capabilities do not blindly enable all proposed settings. I've in mind for example the number of connection & the cache size: if above your router/server memory capabilities you won't gain any benefits.
gunfighter

Post by gunfighter »

Alright I have done that and nothing has changed.

I am seeding torrent files and uploading to only my torrent site but still my ratio is NOT increasing.

Not sure what else to do.