Download Location UI and Ease of Use

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
nicesocks

Download Location UI and Ease of Use

Post by nicesocks »

Hi,

I'm fairly new to using Deluge so maybe I'm missing something here. I'm looking for an easier way to interface with the download location option.

I'm used to a download location prompt typical to most Windows UI's where upon hitting save a box pops up and allows me to navigate to where I wish to save the file, hit save, and away it goes.

From what I can tell with Deluge I get the Add Torrent window, then I need to click on the Options tab, then click on the location drop down, select other, and then I'm not even in a typical windows UI to browse to a save location (ie no expandable directory trees). The feature to add bookmarks to the drop down list is nice though. However, overall it seems like a lot of clicks to do something that I expect everyone would want to do every time they download something.

So is there a quicker way to get to this? Or am I not using the typical method of storing downloads that most people use and Deluge is designed for doing things differently (and maybe better)?