Revert File Dropdown Menu Back to Path

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
blackblaze00

Revert File Dropdown Menu Back to Path

Post by blackblaze00 »

To start things off, I'm running deluge in daemon mode on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, but I connect to it via the thin client on OS X (and sometimes Windows).

Previously, my Deluge Thin Client (v1.3.12 on OS X) was giving me an option to enter the absolute path for any file options; i.e. when choosing a download location, or when editing the AutoAdd options, etc. I could manually enter "/torrent/<download location>" and whatnot.

Now, however, it forces me to use a dropdown menu of my local filesystem (as shown below).
deluge_dropdown.jpg
deluge_dropdown.jpg (79.38 KiB) Viewed 2702 times
Obviously, this is an issue, since my local files do not contain the same directories as my server on which I'm running Deluge.

How the heck do I change it back to giving me an option to enter the absolute path? I've searched everywhere but couldn't find an answer.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Revert File Dropdown Menu Back to Path

Post by Cas »

I have tested myself on Windows, Ubuntu and OSX and cannot see any issue. There have been no changes between 1.3.12 and 1.3.13 that would affect that functionality.
Shryp

Re: Revert File Dropdown Menu Back to Path

Post by Shryp »

Are you sure your thin client is actually connected to the server daemon? The screen you are seeing looks more like it is connected to the local daemon.