Tracker statuses constantly timing out and requiring a restart

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
SavoyRoad

Tracker statuses constantly timing out and requiring a restart

Post by SavoyRoad »

I have the Deluge daemon running on my RPI2, and access it via the web ui. Everything is set up fine, but after a while, Deluge loses connection to all of the trackers with a connection time out tracker status and is only remedied by a restart of the service. This happens with both private and public trackers. The time frame for Deluge to lose all connections can vary from anywhere between a few hours to a few days.

All of the network extra options have been left unchecked, though I am also running the service through the Private Internet Access proxy service they offer. I cannot use their VPN as I need to have other ports open as I use the Pi for a few other services as well, and will not be able to run all of the network traffic through it.

Would it be the proxy that is causing this issue? If so, is there anything I can do to mitigate the problem? Even if it's something simple like a ping that would verify whether or not Deluge has lost all connections and restart the service automatically. Anything is preferable to checking in on the web ui and realizing nothing has been seeding for who knows how long.