Torrents paused unable to resume

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
demitrix
New User
New User

Torrents paused unable to resume

Post by demitrix »

I have a seedbox that is running Deluge 1.3.11 with libtorrent 0.16.19.0, for some reason random torrents will pause and I am unable to resume them other than removing and adding them again. The torrents are always fully downloaded but some never even start seeding others seed for a day before pausing.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Torrents paused unable to resume

Post by Cas »

Sounds like you have 'stop at ratio' set. Only by unsetting it can you resume those torrents.
demitrix
New User
New User

Post by demitrix »

Turns out this is whats causing the torrents to pause. Problem is I am not setting it nor is the RSS plugin they are added by.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

It will have been set somewhere, it's certainly not default enabled in Deluge, perhaps using a label with it set?
demitrix
New User
New User

Post by demitrix »

Wasn't able to track down where the limit came from. Ended up just using my labels to set a much higher ratio limit to override the mystery one.

Turns out this did not fix the issue. Some random torrents are still having different settings applied.
reukiodo
New User
New User

Post by reukiodo »

I'm having this issue where ALL my torrents are in a paused state and cannot be resumed, even with a force-recheck. I do not think it is a configuration issue as this happened to ALL my torrents at once, not random torrents. This was on deluged 2.0.3 (on debian testing) and my windows client is 2.1.1. I tried updating the deluged on debian to 2.1.2~dev0+20230918-1 but the issue is still there.
ambipro

Post by ambipro »

I think this is related to a corrupted state file after an ungrateful shutdown most likely...

I think @mhertz might be able to shed more light on the specifics, and whether it is recoverable.
reukiodo
New User
New User

Post by reukiodo »

even after:
service deluged stop
rm -rf /var/lib/deluged/state/*
service deluged start

wiped everything clean out, then added a torrent, and it was still forever stuck in paused...
reukiodo
New User
New User

Post by reukiodo »

right now I'm nuking everything
apt -y purge deluged deluge-console deluge-web deluge-gtk deluge-common
rm -rf /var/lib/deluge
reukiodo
New User
New User

Post by reukiodo »

ok, full nuke resolved everything, now I'm in the process of reconfiguring and re-adding 2k torrents back in