Deluge won't download after idle period

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Taffu
New User
New User

Deluge won't download after idle period

Post by Taffu »

I'm having an issue with Deluge on my Ubuntu machine. When the machine is idle for a period of time, it no longer downloads torrents. It will connect properly, and retrieve torrent info, but sits at "Downloading 0.00%" and shows no traffic. No errors, just won't download. The only way I can get around it is to shut Deluge down and reopen it. Once I do that, it's fine and begins downloading.

Any idea why this is happening? I'm stumped.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Deluge won't download after idle period

Post by Cas »

Taffu
New User
New User

Post by Taffu »

Thanks for pointing me to this, however I've searched endlessly for an answer to this and 99% of the returns from searches aren't even relevant to my question. The FAQ does not answer my question, either. I don't believe I broke forum etiquette. There are no errors to report, and I provided all the information I can...short of there are no firewall issues because there is no firewall installed on my Ubuntu machine. My router is configured properly and I have network access at all times on this (and all other) machines.

I'm no torrent power user, hence my request for help. There are also no current bugs associated to this issue...but I'm not sure if this is a bug and if I should report it because there's always the possibility (since I'm not a torrent wizard) that "I" have done something wrong.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Support Requests

See the Bug Reporting for details on the information required when asking for help.
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

Try updating your libtorrent.