Deluge Stops Downloading.

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
sleeper
New User
New User

Deluge Stops Downloading.

Post by sleeper »

Hello, first I would like to say thank you for Deluge. It is an excellent app and I use it a ton. That being said I am having a small issue.
My torrents are downloaded by flexget and that seems to be working fine. The torrents start, and have the right directory to be moved to. However, many of my torrents stop downloading. I have tried up updating tracker, stoping and restarting them, stoping and restarting deluged, and forcing a recheck but they just sit there with some random amount downloaded. I then remove them, and re-add them vi the chrome plugin and they start downloading really fast and usually finish in just a few minutes. My questions is why do they stop? Clearly they are enough seeds since when I remove and re-add them they download at multiple MB/s. I have looked though the logs but they are full of "watermark too low (upload rate will suffer)" so it is hard to find anything relevant.

I am running deluge:
deluged: 1.3.10
libtorrent: 0.15.10.0
on Debian.
Shryp

Re: Deluge Stops Downloading.

Post by Shryp »

Do you have so many that the queue is holding them?

You could try manually updating libtorrent and see if that helps too.
sleeper
New User
New User

Post by sleeper »

No it is not the queue, they are in a downloading state, they are just not connecting.
I will keep an eye on it, and see if it list peers. I don't remember if they show up or not.
I am thinking that I get no peers.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

0.15 libtorrent is now very old and unsupported so updating libtorrent is a good idea all round.