Deluge won't seed after download

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
JayMan

Deluge won't seed after download

Post by JayMan »

Hi all,

Deluge doesn't seem to want to upload to people after it is finshed downloading, I have been looking on google and I see reports of the same thing but no solutions I can find. Is there anything I can do to correct this issue. Firewalls ports are open, utorrent works fine with the same .torrent files but deluge just seems to give up seeding or allowing people to connect to seed.

Is this a recent bug? will going back to an old version fix this?
matrelom
New User
New User

Re: Deluge won't seed after download

Post by matrelom »

Have you tried enabling UPNP on your gateway device and monitoring to see what ports Deluge is actually using and see if that solves the problem?

Also double check to see if you are getting any errors in the .torrents status, there are all kinds of errors I have seen there in the past... various violation states such as client not authorized, multiple ip addresses violations, etc...
JayMan

Post by JayMan »

UPNP has all the ports open, I thought that was the issue too so I turned it on before posting. No errors in the .torrents
Also the port test button in deluge comes back as open.

Some posts say it may have something to do with libtorrent and a bug.
JayMan

Post by JayMan »

JayMan

Post by JayMan »

utorrent runnning on same UPNP enabled ports, same torrent, seeding speed goes through right to the 500kb/sec cap I set. Deluge if it even seeds does maybe 20k/sec, when the torrent is downloading the seeding works but as soon as download is stopped seeding drops right off. I am willing to try anything.

3.1.11 on Server 2012.
pkiff
New User
New User

Post by pkiff »

You might try turning off "Auto Manage" if it is enabled on the recently downloaded torrent. Or maybe on all your torrents. And see if that makes a difference? (This is almost a blind shot in the dark, so it is unlikely to help).
JayMan

Post by JayMan »

I tried turning off auto manage already.
I even turned off SSL on my torrent website so it isnt using it for the tracker to see if that helps and nothing.

But what I don't get is why when it is downloading seeding works but once it is done it says it is seeding but does nothing it is almost like the download being done is cutting off the upload.