bad upload speed

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
T3rr0rZw3rg

bad upload speed

Post by T3rr0rZw3rg »

Hi,

I´m running deluge since a couple of weeks and I love it, but there is one problem which disturbs me. When I´m creating a torrent and I´m the first seeder this seed gets sometimes realy low speed. I have a 5/100Mbit/s connection, but sometimes my upload is below 1000Kbit/s.
I´m seeding about 110 Torrents at the same time, the most of them aren't active (~105 of them), 3 have a lot of seeder and are verry slow with a speed of about 80kbit/s each, but there are two where I´m the only seeder (initial seed). Those two get a realy bad speed (about 100kbit/s each). I want that two Torrents to get much more speed of my connection (until full 5Mbit/s), but that only works if I pause the other 3 active Torrents.

my quess: deluge uses a hard limit for the upload speed by using the upload speed of other torrents. Maybee there should be a option to tell full upload speed, so that deluge hasn´t to check it every time.

Maybee someone could help me fixing that issue.

I´m running windows 8.1 and using deluge 1.3.9 (my Tracker doesn't allow the 1.3.10 at the moment).

Thank you in advance,
T3rr0rZw3rg