Problem with update to 1.3.10

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
jkwilborn
New User
New User

Problem with update to 1.3.10

Post by jkwilborn »

Hello, first question and I hope I'm not doing something dumb... I checked for an available update and it stated that I was currently at 1.3.3 and that a newer one 1.3.10 was available. I clicked on the link and it brough up a new browser screen. I found debian and found the first incurence of "deluge", which when downloaded was "deluge_1.3.3-2+nmu1_all.deb". Upon attempt to install it stated that the one installed was this one in some roundabout way. So I deleted (removed) the package and installed it anew.

When I run it, it still comes up with 1.3.3 and upon a check for an upgrade it states there is a newer 1.3.10 available. I've tried it a few times and have the same results. What am I doing improper?

I'm running a current version 7.7 (from "/etc/debian-version") of Debian (Wheezy). The Debian site (using aptitude) appears to be the same version (1.3.3) as I'm running now. . The link given me to the Deluge site is also where I attempted to pick up the 1.3.10 version, but got another 1.3.3 version. Did it not get placed correctly? Could I have done somthing? Thanks for any help....

Thanks.

Jack

Peoria, Arizona