Please help with resuming seeding on new client

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
rjalex

Please help with resuming seeding on new client

Post by rjalex »

Dear friends
because of financial problems I am force to close my account with a seedbox in a week and would like to resume seeding some of my more important torrents from a little home machine (a Raspberry Pi running RaspBmc) albeit with a LOT slower upload speeds :-(

Please bear with me but I feel really stupid and hope some of you will be patient and kind and help me.

I have downloaded the few files I wish to restart seeding from my Raspbmc running Deluge 1.3.3. Those files were on rutorrent on the seedbox and I have transferred them via FTP.

I do not have the corresponding torrent files though and I though I could do two things: a) redownload the .torrent file from the tracker or b) RightClick and download the .torrent file from rutorrent (one at a time unfortunately).

Ok, so now I have both the file and the corresponding file on my RaspBMC local filesystem.

What I'm not coming up with is how to I add those to the Deluge client in such a way that it does not simply redownload the file but just start announcing/seed them on the tracker.

Hope my mediocre English managed to get me understood.

Thanks a lot in advance