re installing deluge

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
kensell21
New User
New User

re installing deluge

Post by kensell21 »

HI All,

I hope someone can help me. I had a computer upgrade done. I'm now using windows 8.1. I've re installed 1.3.5 Deluge. works well atm. Now I still have the drive that my old 1.3.5 installation is on. This old drive is now redundant. And I still have all my torrents in the previous folders. Is there a way in which I can garb the data so that I can save all my reseeds with out having to do this individually?? there's over 300... Is this data in the old Deluge folder or another folder.
I remember when I moved from utorrent, there was a way to do this.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: re installing deluge

Post by Cas »

Put the data is the same dir as the old installation and copy over your old config directory.
kensell21
New User
New User

Post by kensell21 »

Hi thanks for that.

I'm a bit of a novice with this.

The data do you mean the downloads, if not what are you referring to and where is this data located.

Also the configuration directory, what is that referring to? And again where would that be located.

Sorry for not being smart at this. But it would make my life a bit easier if I could manage this.

What was a computer upgrade, has been a bit of a disaster. Trying to recover program's and data that weren't suppose to be touch.

Thanks
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Torrrent data is your downloads and see the faq for config dir location.