Deluge Rechecking On Reboot

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
climbNmaintain

Deluge Rechecking On Reboot

Post by climbNmaintain »

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out how to solve this issue for a bit now, to no avail. I have a dedicated machine running Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS and I have 3 (soon to be 4) external HDDs connected to the dedicated machine to expand storage capacity. All drives are ext4 format if that matters. I am running Deluged, Deluge GTK+, and deluge-console for SSH sessions. Whenever I reboot the machine for updates, all of my torrents on the external drives go through a LENGTHY forced re-check process. The internal drive seems to be unaffected by this, however. I have tried the option in deluge to shutdown the daemon and GTK+ when exiting before I reboot, and I have tried just X-ing out before rebooting. If this is something to do with the way Deluge handles external drives, this will be kind of a deal breaker for me, as I was really liking this client, and it was getting to be a real power house, despite this issue. Any help is appreciated.

CNM
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Deluge Rechecking On Reboot

Post by Cas »

It's likely your external drive is not available on boot when deluged is starting...