Connection manager: 127.0.0.1.58846 offline

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
rollo3345

Connection manager: 127.0.0.1.58846 offline

Post by rollo3345 »

Hi.

I've been using the Deluge web u.i. for a couple of days, with no problems until today. At some point when I logged in, the interface came up, but there was no information about my torrents - it was all blank. After deleting all the contents of the .config/deluge folder (saving the state folder elsewhere), I'm no nearer to being able to connect. I checked the connection, and it tells me that 127.0.0.1.58846 is offline. Could someone please tell me how to reconnect?

I'm using Firefox on Windows 7, and am running torrents from a Feral Hosting server. The server appears to be online. I just don't seem to be able to connect.

Thanks.
bobdobalena

Re: Connection manager: 127.0.0.1.58846 offline

Post by bobdobalena »

I have this same issue. Did you find a solution?
TrashCan

Post by TrashCan »

Just started having similar problem, running firefox, windows xp sp3. ISPs will block certain ports to prevent torrenting, Which is BS. Anyone else here have att? However I cannot change these settings as they are all disabled. IE: The fields in the menu are gray and inoperable.
delugea1

Post by delugea1 »

for whoever gets by this thread..

if the server appears gray and offline inside connection manager.. and all should be running fine... check <your home folder>/.config/deluge/core.conf > "daemon_port":58846 to be as the one inside connection manager

besides this the activation part of the registration sux entirely i was shocked for 10 min to understand wtf it wanted

ps: considering this is my 1st post here.. ty for the work hope ill put it to good use cheers