Where is Speed Scheduler in 0.5.4.1

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
dpgravjob

Where is Speed Scheduler in 0.5.4.1

Post by dpgravjob »

Had speed Scheduler working a treat in 0.5.2 or 0.5.3 sorry not sure exact version but was limiting all connections till it was offpeak with my ISP.

using gutsy gibbon and latest upgrade to 0.5.4.1 has removed speed scheduler is it still available is so where can i find it.
no in downloads of dev plugins.
I would love if i could get it back cannot afford to go over cap during the normal peak periods.

Cheers

Damien
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Where is Speed Scheduler in 0.5.4.1

Post by markybob »

dpgravjob wrote:Had speed Scheduler working a treat in 0.5.2 or 0.5.3 sorry not sure exact version but was limiting all connections till it was offpeak with my ISP.

using gutsy gibbon and latest upgrade to 0.5.4.1 has removed speed scheduler is it still available is so where can i find it.
no in downloads of dev plugins.
I would love if i could get it back cannot afford to go over cap during the normal peak periods.

Cheers

Damien
it got taken out because it was too buggy and it is not compatible with current versions
dpgravjob

Post by dpgravjob »

Is there plans on reusing or a new version of speed scheduler in the near future.

don´t want to go back to other bit torrent but this is main reason of choosing bit torrent software is having speed scheduler of some form.

love deluge and hope to stay with using deluge but require a speed scheduling package of some sort.

Please bring it back.
BTB

Post by BTB »

Is there any news yet about when this feature will be available?
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by andar »

BTB wrote:Is there any news yet about when this feature will be available?
I just committed a fixed version into svn trunk. It is in need of testing.. but if there are no big bugs it should be in 0.5.6.