Deluge not doing checksc correctly after a crash

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
marcus

Deluge not doing checksc correctly after a crash

Post by marcus »

When deluge resumes after a crash, it doesn't check all the torrents correctly. In fact it only runs a check on one Torrent.

This means that if Deluge crashes, it will go back to the last time it closed correctly and take those figures. For example, I know one file in a torrent was 100% complete last night, but when I got up this morning, Deluge had crashe. I don't know why, however on start-up, it told me the file was only 93% complete, going back to the last time I closed Deluge down for a reboot. On torrents added since the last close, it starts from 0% again. I can fix this by removing the torrent and adding it again.
shirish
Seeder
Seeder

Re: Deluge not doing checksc correctly after a crash

Post by shirish »

I can confirm this behaviour.
Debian Sid, Intel Dual-Core, 512 kbps DL , 64 Kbps UL, deluge-1.3.5, pieces plugin, GNOME 3.4.x

All posts under creative commons http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
medigeek

Re: Deluge not doing checksc correctly after a crash

Post by medigeek »

Hm.. confirming on that as well! Looks like I'll have to run deluge from command line from now on, maybe this way we can grab some errors and present to the developers ;)

A quick work-around is to remove the torrents and re-add them one by one, this way it checks the current downloaded files (if they're in the same file path that is)