Completed torrents invisible

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Spelia

Completed torrents invisible

Post by Spelia »

Greetings All.
I searched the FAQ and searched here but did not find this anywhere so I decided to post it.

I have been using 1.1.8 for some time with no problems. I know everyone is going to say upgrade! But that is not an option at this point and just making this "go away" is not worth my time to register and post etc. If you see what I mean. I would just upgrade and you would not know about it.
I don't want it to go away, I want to understand it.
From what i have read here some of you will as well.

So here it is.
The torrents files are invisible.
NOT invisible like: http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... ble#p98185
They are invisible to my file system.
With this one torrent - and only this one - the completed torrent is seeding away and I can play all the files within the torrent FROM the Deluge client window.
It has been happily functioning for weeks. The torrents before, on and after that date are fine.
WHEN I went to burn a copy for my grandson it could not be found.
The folder created by Deluge is there but empty.
Searches for the individual files can see the folder but none of the files within.
Guessing that they are in some cache or somehow hung up just prior to "completeness" I decided to test them all. They are complete.

So there you have it. Perhaps instructive, at least very interesting.
I will check back a few times this week if you want more data.

Post Script.
There are several of us here all happily using and abusing Deluge. We no longer have any other torrent clients and see no changes in the future. This app has always "just worked" for us. Great job All!