Seeding problems

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
maverick1976

Seeding problems

Post by maverick1976 »

I just installed the deluge torrent and by me it's very OK ... but i got some problems that i don't find an answer.... 1. first of all how can i disable DHT in deluge? because i didn't find that option .... 2. how can i disable that alocating (checking )thing? when a i add a torrent for the first time the torrent start to allocating (space i believe) and taking to much time when it's about a DVD (4,5 GB) ....3. and third ideea it's about seeding .... i have already downloaded some torrents with utorrent emulated with wine .... now that i've installed deluge i would like to put that torrents only to be seeded .... how can i do that ? .... by now i didn't make it
milk_inc

Re: Seeding problems

Post by milk_inc »

1. well if u have the version beta that is here on the forums, you must go at Edit, preferences and then on the tab network you will see enable dht, so just quit the x on that option and that is =). 2. the second i cannot answer it maybe other person can answer that. 3. it's just open the torrent on deluge that you downloaded with utorrent and remember to save the torrent as teh same directories that you u download it with utorrent, that way the client will see a finished torrent it begin to make a check and then will be seeding that works for me. I hope taht help to u. 8-)
maverick1976

Re: Seeding problems

Post by maverick1976 »

thx for reply milk_inc .... i'll try that :)