Attempting to detect your system information
32bit x86 system detected
Linux operating system detected
Libraries mt
running build
running build_py
running build_ext
building 'deluge_core' extension
c++ -pthread -shared build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/ut_pex.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/session.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/http_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/peer_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/session_impl.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/sha1.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/identify_client.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/pe_crypto.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/web_peer_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/escape_string.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/torrent_handle.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/http_stream.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/file_pool.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/disk_io_thread.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/metadata_transfer.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/allocate_resources.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/upnp.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/connection_queue.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/alert.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/torrent_info.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/policy.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/stat.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/storage.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/entry.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/socks4_stream.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/bt_peer_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/file.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/natpmp.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/piece_picker.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/socks5_stream.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/tracker_manager.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/ip_filter.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/http_tracker_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/logger.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/udp_tracker_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/lsd.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/instantiate_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/torrent.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/refresh.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/node_id.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/node.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/rpc_manager.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/traversal_algorithm.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/routing_table.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/dht_tracker.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/find_data.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/closest_nodes.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/src/deluge_core.o -lboost_filesystem-mt -lboost_date_time-mt -lboost_thread-mt -lz -lpthread -lssl -o build/lib.linux-i686-2.4/deluge/deluge_core.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
error: command 'c++' failed with exit status 1
I have boost and boost-devel installed, which are the only two "boost" apps in the fedora repository.

Someone with fedora 7 had this problem and said this:
http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... f=14&p=313
I had to manually change the setup.py from line 94 to line 100 and set "nomt".

It worked out and i've been able to install.
markybob then asked what was in /etc/issue
Here's mine:

Code: Select all

BLAG release 60001 (odd)
Kernel \r on an \m
(BLAG 60001 is based on Fedora 6)

Can anyone help with this?
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: compiling on fedora 6

Post by markybob »

contents wrote:I'm having trouble compiling on fedora 6
Here's my output:

[contents@localhost deluge-0.5.2]$ python setup.py build
Attempting to detect your system information
32bit x86 system detected
Linux operating system detected
Libraries mt
running build
running build_py
running build_ext
building 'deluge_core' extension
c++ -pthread -shared build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/ut_pex.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/session.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/http_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/peer_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/session_impl.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/sha1.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/identify_client.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/pe_crypto.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/web_peer_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/escape_string.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/torrent_handle.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/http_stream.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/file_pool.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/disk_io_thread.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/metadata_transfer.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/allocate_resources.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/upnp.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/connection_queue.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/alert.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/torrent_info.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/policy.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/stat.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/storage.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/entry.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/socks4_stream.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/bt_peer_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/file.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/natpmp.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/piece_picker.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/socks5_stream.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/tracker_manager.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/ip_filter.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/http_tracker_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/logger.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/udp_tracker_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/lsd.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/instantiate_connection.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/torrent.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/refresh.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/node_id.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/node.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/rpc_manager.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/traversal_algorithm.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/routing_table.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/dht_tracker.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/find_data.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/libtorrent/src/kademlia/closest_nodes.o build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/src/deluge_core.o -lboost_filesystem-mt -lboost_date_time-mt -lboost_thread-mt -lz -lpthread -lssl -o build/lib.linux-i686-2.4/deluge/deluge_core.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
error: command 'c++' failed with exit status 1
I have boost and boost-devel installed, which are the only two "boost" apps in the fedora repository.

Someone with fedora 7 had this problem and said this:
http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... f=14&p=313
I had to manually change the setup.py from line 94 to line 100 and set "nomt".

It worked out and i've been able to install.
markybob then asked what was in /etc/issue
Here's mine:

BLAG release 60001 (odd)
Kernel \r on an \m
(BLAG 60001 is based on Fedora 6)

Can anyone help with this?
get svn trunk rev 848 or newer and it should work for you
contents
New User
New User

Post by contents »

I just got svn trunk rev 848, and it's still not working. Maybe I'm missing something else. Here's the end of the output:

./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:140: error: no matching function for call to ‘libtorrent::ptime::ptime(int)’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:113: note: candidates are: libtorrent::ptime::ptime()
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:112: note:                 libtorrent::ptime::ptime(const libtorrent::ptime&)
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘libtorrent::ptime libtorrent::max_time()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:141: error: ‘boost’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:141: error: template argument 1 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:144: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:144: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘total_microseconds’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:163: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:163: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘time_duration’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:163: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘to_posix_duration’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:166: error: expected `;' before ‘}’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In static member function ‘static libtorrent::ptime asio::time_traits<libtorrent::ptime>::add(libtorrent::ptime, libtorrent::time_duration)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:158: error: ‘struct libtorrent::ptime’ has no member named ‘time’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:158: error: ‘struct libtorrent::time_duration’ has no member named ‘diff’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘int libtorrent::total_seconds(libtorrent::time_duration)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:343: error: ‘struct libtorrent::time_duration’ has no member named ‘diff’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘int libtorrent::total_milliseconds(libtorrent::time_duration)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:347: error: ‘struct libtorrent::time_duration’ has no member named ‘diff’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:349: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:349: error: expected initializer before ‘total_microseconds’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘libtorrent::ptime libtorrent::time_now()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:358: error: ‘boost’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:361: error: ‘libtorrent::microsec’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:361: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:362: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:365: error: ‘libtorrent::milliseconds’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:365: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:366: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:369: error: ‘libtorrent::seconds’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:369: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:370: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:373: error: ‘libtorrent::minutes’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:373: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:374: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:377: error: ‘libtorrent::hours’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:377: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:378: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp: In function ‘void libtorrent::detail::write_address(const libtorrent::address&, OutIt&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:112: error: ‘bytes_type’ is not a member of ‘asio::ip::address_v6’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:112: error: expected `;' before ‘bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:114: error: ‘bytes’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp: In function ‘libtorrent::address libtorrent::detail::read_v6_address(InIt&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:128: error: ‘bytes_type’ in class ‘asio::ip::address_v6’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:129: error: ‘bytes_t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:129: error: expected `;' before ‘bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:130: error: ‘bytes_t’ is not a class or namespace
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:130: error: expected `;' before ‘i’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:131: error: ‘i’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:131: error: ‘end’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:133: error: ‘bytes’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/size_type.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/size_type.hpp:48: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/size_type.hpp:48: error: expected initializer before ‘size_type’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:118: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:134: error: expected `)' before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:147: error: ‘integer_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:149: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘integer_type’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:149: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘&’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:150: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘integer_type’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:150: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘&’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:198: error: ‘integer_type’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:198: error: template argument 4 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:199: error: ‘integer_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:224: error: expected initializer before ‘&’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:231: error: expected initializer before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘std::string& libtorrent::entry::string()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:241: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘const std::string& libtorrent::entry::string() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:247: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘std::list<libtorrent::entry, std::allocator<libtorrent::entry> >& libtorrent::entry::list()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:254: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘const std::list<libtorrent::entry, std::allocator<libtorrent::entry> >& libtorrent::entry::list() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:260: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘std::map<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry, std::less<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<const std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry> > >& libtorrent::entry::dict()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:267: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘const std::map<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry, std::less<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<const std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry> > >& libtorrent::entry::dict() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:273: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:62: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:62: error: ‘posix_time’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:62: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:63: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:63: error: ‘gregorian’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:63: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:65: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:65: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:65: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:69: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:69: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘path’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:69: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘path’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:70: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:71: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:76: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:76: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘shared_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:76: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:82: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:83: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:114: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:114: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘file’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:117: error: ‘size_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:118: error: ‘size_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:142: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:143: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:159: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:169: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:169: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘optional’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:169: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:211: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:222: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:237: error: ‘pt’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:237: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ptime’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:237: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘m_creation_date’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp: In member function ‘bool libtorrent::torrent_info::is_valid() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:152: error: ‘m_piece_length’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:122: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:122: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘int16_t’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:122: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘finished’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:124: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:124: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘int16_t’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:124: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘writing’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:126: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:126: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘int16_t’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:126: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘requested’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:340: error: expected identifier before ‘sizeof’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:340: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘sizeof’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:340: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece::downloading_piece()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:112: error: class ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece’ does not have any field named ‘finished’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:112: error: class ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece’ does not have any field named ‘writing’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:112: error: class ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece’ does not have any field named ‘requested’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:65: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:65: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘atomic_count’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:65: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘m_refs’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp: In member function ‘int libtorrent::intrusive_ptr_base<T>::refcount() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:60: error: ‘m_refs’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::intrusive_ptr_base<T>::intrusive_ptr_base()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:62: error: class ‘libtorrent::intrusive_ptr_base<T>’ does not have any field named ‘m_refs’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:67: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:67: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:67: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:79: error: ‘size_type’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:79: error: template argument 1 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:79: error: template argument 1 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:79: error: template argument 2 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:81: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:81: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘p’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:81: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:85: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:85: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘p’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:116: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:121: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:121: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘save_path’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:150: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:150: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:154: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:154: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:158: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:164: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:164: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:164: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:123: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:124: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:126: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:127: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:132: error: ‘size_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:132: error: ‘size_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:175: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:176: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:180: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:181: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::stat::stat()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:58: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_download_payload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:59: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_upload_payload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:60: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_download_protocol’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:61: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_upload_protocol’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::operator+=(const libtorrent::stat&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:78: error: ‘m_total_download_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:80: error: ‘m_total_download_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:83: error: ‘m_total_upload_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:85: error: ‘m_total_upload_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::received_bytes(int, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:96: error: ‘m_total_download_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:98: error: ‘m_total_download_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::sent_bytes(int, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:109: error: ‘m_total_upload_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:111: error: ‘m_total_upload_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::add_stat(int, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:134: error: ‘m_total_download_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:135: error: ‘m_total_upload_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:105: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘mutex’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:105: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘m_mutex’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: ‘BOOST_PP_ENUM_PARAMS’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: expected `)' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: expected `>' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘)’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: ‘BOOST_PP_ENUM_PARAMS’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: expected `)' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: expected initializer before ‘)’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:144: error: ‘BOOST_PP_ENUM_PARAMS_WITH_A_DEFAULT’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:145: error: expected `)' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:145: error: expected `>' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:145: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘)’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/peer_info.hpp:84: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/peer_info.hpp:85: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/peer_info.hpp:111: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:57: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:57: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:57: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:121: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:121: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘time_duration’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:121: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘next_announce’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:122: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:122: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘time_duration’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:122: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘announce_interval’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:128: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:129: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:132: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:133: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:137: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:141: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:175: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:180: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:185: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::torrent_status::torrent_status()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:83: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_download’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:84: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_upload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:85: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_payload_download’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:86: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_payload_upload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:87: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_failed_bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:88: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_redundant_bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:98: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_done’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:99: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_wanted_done’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:100: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_wanted’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:307: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:335: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:335: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘path’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:335: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘save_path’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:347: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:347: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:128: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:129: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:192: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:193: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:252: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/connection_queue.hpp:45: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/connection_queue.hpp:45: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/connection_queue.hpp:45: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:80: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:80: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:108: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:109: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:110: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:154: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:154: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:154: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:190: error: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct libtorrent::timeout_handler’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:71: error: forward declaration of ‘struct libtorrent::timeout_handler’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:195: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:195: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:209: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:209: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘weak_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:209: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp: In member function ‘bool libtorrent::tracker_connection::has_requester() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:201: error: ‘m_requester’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:216: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:216: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:216: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/resource_request.hpp:78: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/resource_request.hpp:78: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/resource_request.hpp:78: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:47: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:48: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:49: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:50: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:63: error: no match for call to ‘(libtorrent::time_duration) (int)’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:68: error: expected `)' before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:73: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘intrusive_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:73: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:74: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘weak_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:74: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:80: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:80: error: expected `)' before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:83: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:83: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘intrusive_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:83: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:91: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:91: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:91: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_limit::bandwidth_limit()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:95: error: ‘inf’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘int libtorrent::bandwidth_limit::max_assignable() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:135: error: ‘inf’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:198: error: ‘intrusive_ptr’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:198: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘mutex’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: typedef name may not be a nested-name-specifier
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘mutex_t’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:416: error: ‘mutex_t’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::bandwidth_manager(libtorrent::io_service&, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:177: error: ‘inf’ is not a member of ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_limit’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::throttle(int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:184: error: ‘mutex_t’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:184: error: expected `;' before ‘l’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘int libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::throttle() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:191: error: ‘mutex_t’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:191: error: expected `;' before ‘l’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::request_bandwidth(int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: ‘t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: ‘peer’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:219: error: ‘blk’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:219: error: ‘non_prioritized’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::add_history_entry(const libtorrent::history_entry<PeerConnection, Torrent>&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:270: error: ‘_1’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::on_history_expire(const asio::error_code&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:289: error: ‘intrusive_ptr’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:289: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:289: error: ‘c’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:290: error: ‘shared_ptr’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:290: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:290: error: ‘t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:299: error: ‘_1’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::hand_out_bandwidth()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:318: error: ‘mutex_t’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:318: error: expected `;' before ‘l’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:320: error: ‘l’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:331: error: ‘shared_ptr’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:331: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:331: error: ‘t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:372: error: ‘inf’ is not a member of ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_limit’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:88: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:88: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:88: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:94: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:94: error: expected `{' before ‘enable_shared_from_this’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:94: error: expected initializer before ‘<’ token
libtorrent/src/ut_pex.cpp:357: error: expected `}' at end of input
error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
Am I missing a dependency?
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

contents wrote:I just got svn trunk rev 848, and it's still not working. Maybe I'm missing something else. Here's the end of the output:

./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:140: error: no matching function for call to ‘libtorrent::ptime::ptime(int)’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:113: note: candidates are: libtorrent::ptime::ptime()
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:112: note:                 libtorrent::ptime::ptime(const libtorrent::ptime&)
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘libtorrent::ptime libtorrent::max_time()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:141: error: ‘boost’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:141: error: template argument 1 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:144: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:144: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘total_microseconds’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:163: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:163: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘time_duration’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:163: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘to_posix_duration’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:166: error: expected `;' before ‘}’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In static member function ‘static libtorrent::ptime asio::time_traits<libtorrent::ptime>::add(libtorrent::ptime, libtorrent::time_duration)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:158: error: ‘struct libtorrent::ptime’ has no member named ‘time’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:158: error: ‘struct libtorrent::time_duration’ has no member named ‘diff’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘int libtorrent::total_seconds(libtorrent::time_duration)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:343: error: ‘struct libtorrent::time_duration’ has no member named ‘diff’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘int libtorrent::total_milliseconds(libtorrent::time_duration)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:347: error: ‘struct libtorrent::time_duration’ has no member named ‘diff’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:349: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:349: error: expected initializer before ‘total_microseconds’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp: In function ‘libtorrent::ptime libtorrent::time_now()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:358: error: ‘boost’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:361: error: ‘libtorrent::microsec’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:361: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:362: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:365: error: ‘libtorrent::milliseconds’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:365: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:366: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:369: error: ‘libtorrent::seconds’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:369: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:370: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:373: error: ‘libtorrent::minutes’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:373: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:374: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:377: error: ‘libtorrent::hours’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:377: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/time.hpp:378: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp: In function ‘void libtorrent::detail::write_address(const libtorrent::address&, OutIt&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:112: error: ‘bytes_type’ is not a member of ‘asio::ip::address_v6’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:112: error: expected `;' before ‘bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:114: error: ‘bytes’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp: In function ‘libtorrent::address libtorrent::detail::read_v6_address(InIt&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:128: error: ‘bytes_type’ in class ‘asio::ip::address_v6’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:129: error: ‘bytes_t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:129: error: expected `;' before ‘bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:130: error: ‘bytes_t’ is not a class or namespace
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:130: error: expected `;' before ‘i’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:131: error: ‘i’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:131: error: ‘end’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/socket.hpp:133: error: ‘bytes’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/size_type.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/size_type.hpp:48: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/size_type.hpp:48: error: expected initializer before ‘size_type’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:118: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:134: error: expected `)' before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:147: error: ‘integer_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:149: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘integer_type’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:149: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘&’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:150: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘integer_type’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:150: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘&’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:198: error: ‘integer_type’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:198: error: template argument 4 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:199: error: ‘integer_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:224: error: expected initializer before ‘&’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:231: error: expected initializer before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘std::string& libtorrent::entry::string()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:241: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘const std::string& libtorrent::entry::string() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:247: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘std::list<libtorrent::entry, std::allocator<libtorrent::entry> >& libtorrent::entry::list()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:254: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘const std::list<libtorrent::entry, std::allocator<libtorrent::entry> >& libtorrent::entry::list() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:260: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘std::map<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry, std::less<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<const std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry> > >& libtorrent::entry::dict()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:267: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp: In member function ‘const std::map<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry, std::less<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, std::allocator<std::pair<const std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, libtorrent::entry> > >& libtorrent::entry::dict() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/entry.hpp:273: error: ‘data’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:62: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:62: error: ‘posix_time’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:62: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:63: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:63: error: ‘gregorian’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:63: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:65: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:65: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:65: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:69: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:69: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘path’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:69: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘path’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:70: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:71: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:76: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:76: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘shared_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:76: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:82: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:83: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:114: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:114: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘file’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:117: error: ‘size_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:118: error: ‘size_type’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:142: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:143: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:159: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:169: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:169: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘optional’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:169: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:211: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:222: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:237: error: ‘pt’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:237: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ptime’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:237: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘m_creation_date’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp: In member function ‘bool libtorrent::torrent_info::is_valid() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_info.hpp:152: error: ‘m_piece_length’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:122: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:122: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘int16_t’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:122: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘finished’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:124: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:124: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘int16_t’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:124: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘writing’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:126: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:126: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘int16_t’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:126: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘requested’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:340: error: expected identifier before ‘sizeof’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:340: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘sizeof’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:340: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece::downloading_piece()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:112: error: class ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece’ does not have any field named ‘finished’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:112: error: class ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece’ does not have any field named ‘writing’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/piece_picker.hpp:112: error: class ‘libtorrent::piece_picker::downloading_piece’ does not have any field named ‘requested’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:65: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:65: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘atomic_count’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:65: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘m_refs’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp: In member function ‘int libtorrent::intrusive_ptr_base<T>::refcount() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:60: error: ‘m_refs’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::intrusive_ptr_base<T>::intrusive_ptr_base()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/intrusive_ptr_base.hpp:62: error: class ‘libtorrent::intrusive_ptr_base<T>’ does not have any field named ‘m_refs’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:67: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:67: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:67: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:79: error: ‘size_type’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:79: error: template argument 2 is invalid
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:81: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:81: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘p’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:81: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:85: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:85: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘p’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:116: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:121: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:121: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘save_path’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:150: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:150: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:154: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:154: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:158: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:164: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:164: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:164: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:123: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:124: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:126: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:127: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:175: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:176: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:180: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:181: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::stat::stat()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:58: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_download_payload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:59: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_upload_payload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:60: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_download_protocol’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:61: error: class ‘libtorrent::stat’ does not have any field named ‘m_total_upload_protocol’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::operator+=(const libtorrent::stat&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:78: error: ‘m_total_download_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:80: error: ‘m_total_download_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:83: error: ‘m_total_upload_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:85: error: ‘m_total_upload_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::received_bytes(int, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:96: error: ‘m_total_download_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:98: error: ‘m_total_download_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::sent_bytes(int, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:109: error: ‘m_total_upload_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:111: error: ‘m_total_upload_protocol’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::stat::add_stat(int, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:134: error: ‘m_total_download_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/stat.hpp:135: error: ‘m_total_upload_payload’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:105: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘mutex’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:105: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘m_mutex’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: ‘BOOST_PP_ENUM_PARAMS’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: expected `)' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: expected `>' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:118: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘)’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: ‘BOOST_PP_ENUM_PARAMS’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: expected `)' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:137: error: expected initializer before ‘)’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:144: error: ‘BOOST_PP_ENUM_PARAMS_WITH_A_DEFAULT’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:145: error: expected `)' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:145: error: expected `>' before numeric constant
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/alert.hpp:145: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘)’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/peer_info.hpp:84: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/peer_info.hpp:85: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/peer_info.hpp:111: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:57: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:57: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:57: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:121: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:121: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘time_duration’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:121: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘next_announce’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:122: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:122: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘time_duration’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:122: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘announce_interval’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:128: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:129: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:132: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:133: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:137: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:141: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:175: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:180: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:185: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::torrent_status::torrent_status()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:83: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_download’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:84: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_upload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:85: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_payload_download’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:86: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_payload_upload’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:87: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_failed_bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:88: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_redundant_bytes’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:98: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_done’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:99: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_wanted_done’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:100: error: class ‘libtorrent::torrent_status’ does not have any field named ‘total_wanted’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:307: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:335: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:335: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘path’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:335: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘save_path’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:347: error: ‘fs’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent_handle.hpp:347: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘const’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:128: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:129: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:192: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:193: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/policy.hpp:252: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/connection_queue.hpp:45: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/connection_queue.hpp:45: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/connection_queue.hpp:45: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:80: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:80: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:108: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:109: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:110: error: ‘size_type’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:154: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:154: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:154: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:190: error: invalid use of undefined type ‘struct libtorrent::timeout_handler’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:71: error: forward declaration of ‘struct libtorrent::timeout_handler’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:195: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:195: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:209: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:209: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘weak_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:209: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp: In member function ‘bool libtorrent::tracker_connection::has_requester() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:201: error: ‘m_requester’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:216: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:216: error: expected `{' before ‘noncopyable’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/tracker_manager.hpp:216: error: invalid function declaration
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/resource_request.hpp:78: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/resource_request.hpp:78: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/resource_request.hpp:78: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:47: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:48: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:49: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:50: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:63: error: no match for call to ‘(libtorrent::time_duration) (int)’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:68: error: expected `)' before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:73: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘intrusive_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:73: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:74: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘weak_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:74: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:80: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:80: error: expected `)' before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:83: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:83: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘intrusive_ptr’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:83: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:91: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:91: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:91: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘int’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_limit::bandwidth_limit()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:95: error: ‘inf’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘int libtorrent::bandwidth_limit::max_assignable() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:135: error: ‘inf’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:198: error: ‘intrusive_ptr’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:198: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘<’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘mutex’ with no type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: typedef name may not be a nested-name-specifier
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:415: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘mutex_t’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:416: error: ‘mutex_t’ does not name a type
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In constructor ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::bandwidth_manager(libtorrent::io_service&, int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:177: error: ‘inf’ is not a member of ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_limit’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::throttle(int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:184: error: ‘mutex_t’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:184: error: expected `;' before ‘l’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘int libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::throttle() const’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:191: error: ‘mutex_t’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:191: error: expected `;' before ‘l’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::request_bandwidth(int)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: ‘t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:218: error: ‘peer’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:219: error: ‘blk’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:219: error: ‘non_prioritized’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::add_history_entry(const libtorrent::history_entry<PeerConnection, Torrent>&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:270: error: ‘_1’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::on_history_expire(const asio::error_code&)’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:289: error: ‘intrusive_ptr’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:289: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:289: error: ‘c’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:290: error: ‘shared_ptr’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:290: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:290: error: ‘t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:299: error: ‘_1’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp: In member function ‘void libtorrent::bandwidth_manager<PeerConnection, Torrent>::hand_out_bandwidth()’:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:318: error: ‘mutex_t’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:318: error: expected `;' before ‘l’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:320: error: ‘l’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:331: error: ‘shared_ptr’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:331: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:331: error: ‘t’ was not declared in this scope
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/bandwidth_manager.hpp:372: error: ‘inf’ is not a member of ‘libtorrent::bandwidth_limit’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp: At global scope:
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:88: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:88: error: ‘filesystem’ is not a namespace-name
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:88: error: expected namespace-name before ‘;’ token
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:94: error: ‘boost’ has not been declared
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:94: error: expected `{' before ‘enable_shared_from_this’
./libtorrent/include/libtorrent/torrent.hpp:94: error: expected initializer before ‘<’ token
libtorrent/src/ut_pex.cpp:357: error: expected `}' at end of input
error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
Am I missing a dependency?
yes. read the faq. or the README in the source
contents
New User
New User

Post by contents »

Thanks for your help, markybob. I had read the README, but not a single one of the dependency package names listed there are in the fedora repo. I'm not sure what to download. Also, there are also no boost libraries that have the suffix -mt on my system.

Do you have any ideas how I might find out what to download for fedora? Sorry if the question is noobish.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

contents wrote:Thanks for your help, markybob. I had read the README, but not a single one of the dependency package names listed there are in the fedora repo. I'm not sure what to download. Also, there are also no boost libraries that have the suffix -mt on my system.

Do you have any ideas how I might find out what to download for fedora? Sorry if the question is noobish.
doesnt matter that you dont have any libraries with -mt, since it doesnt even look for it on your system anymore since i added blag support to the setup.py file in svn. you need libboost-date-time, filesystem, regex, serialization, thread, etc...take a look here
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=21917
and
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=21918
but i dont use fedora and really dont know what they call their stuff. i suggest you stop using them, too, but that's a totally different topic. you should probably try #fedora on freenode
contents
New User
New User

Post by contents »

Thanks markybob, got it working and it looks great. After the 5.2 tarball didn't work, I had uninstalled boost-devel and was going to install again, but I must have gotten distracted and then forgot. Once I reinstalled it, the subversion worked. So just to be clear, it looks like deluge 5.2 doesn't yet work for fedora 6, but the svn does. (unless I'm mistaken).

I appreciate your patience. Thanks again.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by markybob »

contents wrote:Thanks markybob, got it working and it looks great. After the 5.2 tarball didn't work, I had uninstalled boost-devel and was going to install again, but I must have gotten distracted and then forgot. Once I reinstalled it, the subversion worked. So just to be clear, it looks like deluge 5.2 doesn't yet work for fedora 6, but the svn does. (unless I'm mistaken).

I appreciate your patience. Thanks again.
0.5.2 *does* work for fedora 6, and 7 for that matter. it doesnt work for glab. being "based on" really means nothing
contents
New User
New User

Post by contents »

got it. thanks.