Resume downloads from azureus

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
badgrs

Resume downloads from azureus

Post by badgrs »

Hi,
I've recently setup an Ubuntu (Feisty) box for the sole purpose of running a torrent client 24/7. After much hassle with Azureus I thought I'd try out Deluge but I'm having problems adding my existing torrents that are half-complete. Is it possible to resume a torrent from another client with Deluge?
Cheers!
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Resume downloads from azureus

Post by markybob »

badgrs wrote:Hi,
I've recently setup an Ubuntu (Feisty) box for the sole purpose of running a torrent client 24/7. After much hassle with Azureus I thought I'd try out Deluge but I'm having problems adding my existing torrents that are half-complete. Is it possible to resume a torrent from another client with Deluge?
Cheers!
yes. load up the torrent file in deluge and tell it to download to the same location that the partial download is at. deluge will then run an integrity check and continue where you left off. you'll probably be better off running deluge svn trunk, btw.
badgrs

Re: Resume downloads from azureus

Post by badgrs »

Thanks for that, looks like it was another problem then - disk space! The torrent I'm trying to resume is 7.5GB and I only have 6.9GB free, I take it Deluge will run a quick disk space check before it realises the data is already there? And yes, I got it off the trunk and compiled it.