[Raspbian] Transferred torrents, blank tracker error, won't seed transferred torrents

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Immoral_Neo
New User
New User
OS or Distro: Raspbian

[Raspbian] Transferred torrents, blank tracker error, won't seed transferred torrents

Postby Immoral_Neo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Recently scaled down my torrent box to RPI. I transferred all data to USB HDD formatted NTFS via SMB and redownloaded all torrents. I set download locations and rechecked all torrents and are seeing as seeding but Deluge displays a blank error from the tracker. New torrents from existing trackers won't download but public torrents download fine.

I have set permissions appropriately for the HDD and folder hierarchy. Any tips?

shamael
Super Seeder
Super Seeder
OS or Distro: osmc

Re: [Raspbian] Transferred torrents, blank tracker error, won't seed transferred torrents

Postby shamael » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:28 pm

No permission difference with a working torrent from a public tracker located in the same folder? I agree the file check should not work if any problem related to permission but it doesn't cost anything to double check.

If you take a new file from your tracket, do it work? you can set the daemon log level to "debug" and grep the reason

Return to “Support”