unsure how to setup with CP on UNraid server

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
loady
New User
New User

unsure how to setup with CP on UNraid server

Post by loady »

I have clicked the help guide here but i keep getting internal error, i have searched forum for unraid and only found one post.

i have installed deluge as a docker on my unraid system, i am trying to setup CP to use it but i keep getting connection failed when i try to test, maybe because i am not entering or incorrectly entering the user name, i know the password is correct as i changed it and clicked change, not apply button.. i have set the folders i wish it to use and left the port as default, i have tried entering the ip address of server but no luck..deluge plugin seems to be running fine on unraid server, i can see in the connection manager that 127.0.0.1:58846 is showing as connected using version 1.3.6

Not sure what im doing wrong.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: unsure how to setup with CP on UNraid server

Post by Cas »

loady
New User
New User

Post by loady »

Thanks...have looked through that but i cant find the answer to my problem, maybe i just cant see it. deluge is running fine on my unraid server, i have added magnet link torrents and they have downloaded and moved in to correct folders, just cant get CP to work with it.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

By CP I now assume you mean couchpotato, so why have you not searched/asked on their forum as this is not a deluge issue... https://couchpota.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4158&p=19644
loady
New User
New User

Post by loady »

I do believe i did post in the forum but i wasnt really sure what tree i should be barking up so i barked at them all, however, i do thank you for your reply and finding that link which seems spot on (not tried yet)..i did do a search but clearly not a good enough one.