Are sound notifications not working on Mac?

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
TechAddict
New User
New User

Are sound notifications not working on Mac?

Post by TechAddict »

Recently switched to Deluge from uTorrent. Great app but I have just one problem. I like to have a sound notification when downloads complete but I've checked the Notifications under Plug-Ins and tried to enable sounds under Notifications. The sound part is greyed out though and I get nothing. I'm on OS 10.11.5. Is sound broken? Just so I don't waste hours of time trying to get it to work (I seem to spend a lot of time getting Apple stuff to just work these days).
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Are sound notifications not working on Mac?

Post by Cas »

It should work but if pygame is missing then that would account for the greyed out sound option. Please open a ticket.
TechAddict
New User
New User

Post by TechAddict »

I would if I could log in. Just going round and round in circles. When I open this thread I'm logged in. When I go to the support tickets page and try to log in it tells me my details are incorrect. So I try the forgotten password routine. Tells me that the user name and e-mail must be registered or or whatever. So I come back here, check my profile as I'm ALREADY logged in. My user name IS correct. My email IS correct. When I try to change my password to the one I have already it tells me the password is the same. What gives? Talk about banging head against wall. Does the support site use a different registration???
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »