Version 1.3.11 for OS X

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
Jost
New User
New User

Version 1.3.11 for OS X

Post by Jost »

Hi,

it's been announced and every time I open Deluge it reminds me of an updated version, however on the download page of the Oregon State University, it only goes upto version 1.3.10.

Can you please upload version 1.3.11?

Regards
Jost
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Version 1.3.11 for OS X

Post by Cas »

It is packaged by carbncl, I did inform him about release but he must be busy so you will have to patient.
Jost
New User
New User

Post by Jost »

Ah alright, thanks for the info, I can be patient =) I love the program by the way, a great application!
Bon3

Post by Bon3 »

Cas wrote:It is packaged by carbncl, I did inform him about release but he must be busy so you will have to patient.
Still no ETA for the Mac OS X version??
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

It is actually ready today and I've uploaded it, should be showing on ftp in a few hours.
alexholliz
New User
New User

Post by alexholliz »

I'm having trouble getting the daemon to start when I run Deluge *not* in classic mode. On yosemite, if that helps.

I noticed that deluged tries to call /Applications/Deluge.app/Contents/Contents/MacOS/deluge-python and that doesn't work at all, so I modified deluged to call /Applications/Deluge.app/Contents/MacOS/deluge-python, and that works from command line, but I can't start it with the Start Daemon button.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Please direct your question to the Deluge.app topic. Include details such as if it worked in older versions.