Column setup not saved

Support for Deluge on Apple Mac OS
Shryp

Re: column setup not saved

Post by Shryp »

try putting ./ in front of deluge with no space while being in the deluge install folder within the terminal.
Prisca22

Post by Prisca22 »

@ Shryp. I don't know how to go into the deluge install folder inside of the terminal.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Nevermind just forget about the logging.

Did you first setup the columns then tick followed by untick of Label plugin? The point of that workaround is the save the column settings upon disabling the label plugin. So everytime you change layout it would need to be done...
Prisca22

Post by Prisca22 »

I did see that workaround regarding the label plugin, and it was the first thing I did. But perhaps in the wrong order? I disabled the label plugin, then changed my column layout. No result. Perhaps I should enable the label plugin first, change my column setup, then unable the plugin?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Just try it. It would have been quicker than asking
Prisca22

Post by Prisca22 »

OK, I'm going to try to enable the label plugin first, then change my column stuff, then unable the plugin, then quit and reopen Deluge (quit/reopened twice).

Going, going... gone...

Aaaannnd... the result iiis... It seems to have worked, even though I have tried this many times, with no result, since reading about the workaround. Let's see if it lasts. I hope so. :-)
Thanks to Shryp and Cas.
Atrus

Re: Column setup not saved

Post by Atrus »

Just to add to this issue, I am having the exact same problem with my Deluge on Ubuntu Server 16.04, and had the same issue on Ubuntu Server 14.04.
I am however always using a Mac to visit the UI. So maybe the issue is when using a Mac to visit instead of actually being an app issue?
The Label workaround seems to work for me as well.